By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - whats your main gaming platform?

which?

xone 11 3.54%

ps4 59 18.97%

ps3 44 14.15%

x360 10 3.22%

wii u 67 21.54%

wii 8 2.57%

pc 63 20.26%

3ds 24 7.72%

vita 20 6.43%

other 4 1.29%

Total:310

At the moment it's the PS4 but it changes frequently as I have all the consoles.

It will be the 360 when South Park is released and the Wii U when Mario Kart's out :)

Around the Network

I've been playing a lot of EU4 and CivV as of late, so I'll have to say PC. But after that it's my 3DS, and after that I think it's actually PS3 (mostly due to the UC series) and the Wii.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

360 but its looking like it will become the ps4 in a few months.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Right now it's my PC, and it won't change in the near future.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

PS3 and PS4

Around the Network

PS3 and PS4 equally since release.

I'm a handheld guy, gaming on the Vita the most, then the 3ds

Definitely PC and will probably be my only platform in the future, excluding past consoles. Excessive monetization has killed consoles for me: DLC, online passes, paid online gameplay, DRM coming to consoles... Not only that, but console gaming has become more and more like PC gaming just without the freedoms of PC gaming so there's not much reason for me to get any new consoles really.

360 and Xbox One will be my main console for the foreseeable future. Although I do play PS3 and plan on getting the PS4 (not anytime soon though). Also I think I'll buy a Wii U (first Nintendo console yay!!!!) 

PC, WiiU and 3ds