By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 Sales Surpass 5.3 Million Units Worldwide as of February 8

Porcupine_I said:
vivster said:
Lame. Why not wait and announce a nice round number after the Japan launch?

So people don't come later and say "Lame. Why don't they realease seperate numbers? Are they afraid of something?"

Only of low sales for my favorite platform.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Sony citing Vgchartz or something? lol

Amazing sales. If the PS4 can continue the run its currently on then we may be looking at another PS2.

Sony really did an unbelievable job in balancing power, price, performance, and marketing of this machine. An amazing turn around from the botched PS3 launch.

eFKac said:
Good VGC tracking, props!

How much did Sony initially project for the fiscal year? Like 5,5 for March 31st?

It was 5 million for March the 31st so they've already beaten it.

PlayStation 4 is still going strong.

Don't copy random editorials.

Around the Network

Good job VG ! This is great for Sony and playstation gamers because developers are listening and this will make it easier to lock down exclusive deals.

Sony projected 5 million by the end of next month, so they are way ahead and that Japan boost will be interesting.

Damn, and vgc tracking good.

BenVTrigger said:
Sony really did an unbelievable job in balancing power, price, performance, and marketing of this machine. An amazing turn around from the botched PS3 launch.

Xevross said:
eFKac said:
Good VGC tracking, props!

How much did Sony initially project for the fiscal year? Like 5,5 for March 31st?

It was 5 million for March the 31st so they've already beaten it.

Yeah, with 50 days of sales to go, and Japan launch. I think it will be around 7.5m for march 31st.

5 million, by late march, they are at 5.3 million by early Feb.. They will be over 7 million by late march

mM