By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - for sony fanboys only: ps3 domination outside NA begins now!!11!!

Oh and by the way (and I don't give a F#CK who wins between 360 and PS3) you might as well say that Sony has a very big lead in Japan, because it's still behind 360 in others.
I really don't see a need to make things more beautiful then they are, especially since we're talking numbers.

Around the Network

it's still 7 million behind the 360 in america. (Exactly 7 million according to the front page) Don't get to exited yet.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

last night, while i was on my commute home, i realized that my thread absolutely made no sense at all.

i was saying that the ps3 has now officially outsold the 360 outside of NA, then i go on saying that 360 will bounce back with the NA numbers...ahahaha

360 wont be catching up outside NA with NA sales coz its out side NA..

and the wii is just a fad. its not even a next gen console, its kinda like a nextgen .5 after the fad, its gonna die really quickly leaving the 360 and the ps3 to battle it out.

(starts to run and hide before the nin fans come...run, run forest! run!!)

Aj_habfan said:
1. They still lost against the Wii

2. Domination threads are bad for PS3 fans

1. Are losing, not lost.

2. I concur.

ils411 said:
last night, while i was on my commute home, i realized that my thread absolutely made no sense at all.

i was saying that the ps3 has now officially outsold the 360 outside of NA, then i go on saying that 360 will bounce back with the NA numbers...ahahaha

360 wont be catching up outside NA with NA sales coz its out side NA..

and the wii is just a fad. its not even a next gen console, its kinda like a nextgen .5 after the fad, its gonna die really quickly leaving the 360 and the ps3 to battle it out.

(starts to run and hide before the nin fans come...run, run forest! run!!)

You do realize that that is gonna get you banned, right? Think it, don't say it. A nifty little rule of thumb that works just as well on the web... Remember that next time, especially since you make these claims so shortly after making your account.

Around the Network

Fanboys are fun to poke.

*poke*

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Why did you bundle Japan and Europe... and claim it has sold more than 360 for all outside america countries.. that is some good spin, the fact is that ps3 is only ahead in Japan, bundling it with Europe to prove otherwise is the definition of cherry picking

tabsina said:
Why did you bundle Japan and Europe... and claim it has sold more than 360 for all outside america countries.. that is some good spin, the fact is that ps3 is only ahead in Japan, bundling it with Europe to prove otherwise is the definition of cherry picking

last i look, i stated out side of NA and outside of NA is Jap+others(eur) so why wouldnt i bunlde eur with jap??

the logic goes like this

outside NA = jap+others(eur)

outside Jap=NA+others(eur)

outside Others(eur)=NA+Jap

so how would you bundle outside na? just jap? hmmmm?.......you must live in an alternate world where in europe is part of na and outside na is only japan

Nice and according to vgc ps3 just outsold 360 and wii in the US this week. Screw the trolls this is good news and nice thread.

Playstation 3 has found the stairway to the stars! Now, begins its ascent, up the stairs. All three consoles are winners, but the death of HD-DVD could give the Playstation 3 a mighty boost, and it may outsell the Xbox 360.