By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear Solid V Confirmed 720P on Xbox One, 1080p on PS4, Screenshot Comparison Released

Shinobi-san said:
ethomaz said:
A little surprised because the gap is in reading early than I thought.

PS4 = Definitive version

Xbone = Except framerate looks like 360 version...

PS3 = Like 360 holding good for a last gen hardware

JUST IQ: PS4 >>> PS3 > Xbone = 360

IQ + Performance: PS4 >>> Xbone >> PS3 > 360

WTF?

That's what I was wondering too ...

Around the Network
fatslob-:O said:

Shinobi-san said:

WTF?

That's what I was wondering too ...

Well the pics I saw the three versions looks bluried with jaggies... PS3, 360 and Xbone... I found the PS3 version a bit more clean but at the same time with some missing textures (but it is hard to tell because it is different places).

So overall excluding the smooth framerate of Xbone and just looking to the IQ I think PS3 is on pair or even better than Xbone... I couldn't see difference between Xbone and 360 in terms of IQ (I guess the same will happen with Titanfall).

The PS4 version fix all the inconsistances found in the others versions... less jaggies, sharper, clean and more life looking.

The last gen versions are impressive....

I won't create a new thread but Thief...

1080p/30 PS4
900p/30 XB1

Amazed how far they pushed last gen this cycle. Still, given the choice PS4 is crisper and high frame rate so go for that one once this becomes reasonably priced ($15).

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
Talal said:
Mr Khan said:
JoeTheBro said:

Do posts like this really contribute anything?

GIFs are funny.

Funny to some, annoying to others. I'll admit it's circumstantial, though i'm not hot on this one :/ (funnily, another mod outright reported it for one of the others to deal with)

The difference between it and most of the posts here is that it's presented visually instead of through text. I'm still expressing my reaction to the news.

If the mod team would prefer me to stick with words, that's fine. I fully understand that it's not what we say, but how we're interpreted. The meaning of a picture has much more room for interpretation than a boring "Woa that's a bigger difference than we expected."

I'm burning my Xbone today! Thanks for enlightening me

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
I'm burning my Xbone today! Thanks for enlightening me

But DR3 is great and Titanfall is coming...

PS. I'm being serious... I liked these games.

deskpro2k3 said

Wow, that is a very, very unimpressive difference.

i want this game,regardless of cost.