By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Pizza and Italin Food topic

Get some Aurelio's pizza from Chicagoland/Northwest Indiana. Delicious stuff...

Also, there's Arenello's...it's the best deep dish pizza in the world...no freaking joke. The sauce on top has just the right amount of sugar...it's divine.  Pretty sure there's just the one though...a shame...they need to freaking mass produce that stuff.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
for frozen pizza you guys need to try California pizza kitchen brand pizza. its shockingly good.

It's amazing how tasty a frozen Pizza can turn out if you buy the right one.

California Pizza Kitchen is an actual resturant (they dont use pizza sauce and use more of a wine sauce) and the frozen pizza doesnt do them justice.

Spaghetti>pizza.
Though Italian food as a whole is my favorite type.

http://www.aureliospizza.com/aurelios/corporate.nsf/fCNTDspReadH?OpenForm&Cat1=LA1

Of course...you can order an Aurelio's pizza to be shipped to you if you don't live near one...I think it costs something close to $100 though. They pack it in dry ice and whatnot so it stays pretty fresh. I have a friend now in Colorado who got one because her college friends had never had it...she said when reheated properly it was still damn good.

I go to the original, family-owned Homewood Aurelio's for quality pizza and good old Metal Slug arcade action regularly.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Ben - I live in Illinois. Chicago style pizza = best. Giodanos(Don't know how to spell it)

I make a very good spaghetti, with meat, sausages, artichoke, celery, etc.

fazz said:
I make a very good spaghetti, with meat, sausages, artichoke, celery, etc.

got a recipe for us? I hate artichoke but hey I can always remove it from the recipe. lol

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

It's spelled Giordano's, and yeah, that's good pizza. I haven't had it in a long time though.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

Dang ... you all make me wanna go to my local Wally-World and snag a California pizza - but I have to get up at 4ish in the a.m.