By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - worst game you ever played??

the worst game i played was sesame street elmos letter adventure on n64.i couldnt even play it for 15 minutes.>:(

Around the Network

bump

Have to go with Indigo Prophecy. Not because it was particularly terrible, it started off amazing, and was a great game 70% through.....then it became a superhero game, with a paper thin plot, and really left a bad taste in m mouth.

Vampire Rain is probably my #2 worst, plaed a couple hours and left it alone.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

The Last of Us Duke Nukem Forever, I almost think Zelda CDI is better than Duke Nukem Forever

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

It's a good question and I don't really know to be honest. I know that I have played a lot of awful games but I guess I just don't want to remember them haha.

I know one game, Stimorol Basketball, a PC game that was released in the 1990s I think. It was awful. So as for what I can remember this is the worst game for me.

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

The Last of Us Duke Nukem Forever, I almost think Zelda CDI is better than Duke Nukem Forever

da faq??

The last rebellion! Never play it. Not even as a joke.

Sonic and the Black Knight.

Roar, Deathcalibur!

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

dead to rights: reckoning

the psp one. I think that was it.

It might have not been that bad. But I remember it vividly.

Indigo Prophecy hands down