By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Titanfall Beta opening for EVERYONE on Xbox One + PC. No Code needed.

http://majornelson.com/2014/02/15/xbox-one-titanfall-beta-opening-up-to-everyone/

Later today, the teams will be opening up the Titanfall Beta to all Xbox One owners.  That means no code will be necessary to download and play the beta. We are really excited to get a good test on all of our systems before launch and encourage you to join in.

To download the beta, sign in to your Xbox One and head to the “New Game Demos” section of the Game Store and it will appear there. You can also say “Xbox Bing” then “Show me game demos”.

Note: It may take some time until all Xbox One’s can see the demo in the store. Some members may see it before others. Until then just relax and rest assured everyone will see it soon.

While you are waiting for it to appear on your console, here is some suggested reading to prepare you for battle:

Standby for Titanfall: Six Old FPS Habits You Need to Break to Succeed

The Genesis of Titanfall

Xbox One By Larry Hryb, Xbox LIVE's Major Nelson

Around the Network

Good marketing

pezus said:
They're trying everything they can to promote this single version. How about not giving the PC version the shaft?

Opening XB1 first, at some point tonight. PC will follow, maybe tomorrow.

pezus said:
They're trying everything they can to promote this single version. How about not giving the PC version the shaft?

Spoke a little too soon Pezus, PC opens tomorrow

pezus said:
jlmurph2 said:
pezus said:

Crisis averted! Lol.

Well I am happy since it looks like I ain't going to get a key...

Yeah, they wanna stress the servers as much as they can right now for preparation. Smart move.

Around the Network

Hooray for the open PC version, I've been interested in playing that version more to be honest.

Probably a response to what happened to the servers yesterday

Azerth said:
Probably a response to what happened to the servers yesterday

Nah, the response to the servers is keeping it open for extra time past the 19th

Enjoy everyone! The game is phenomenal hope most of you get a chance to play

RawrJa said:
Good marketing

it is, I almost subscribed to live only realising I had a 14 day trail code.