By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Titanfall Beta opening for EVERYONE on Xbox One + PC. No Code needed.

Sal.Paradise said:
ironmanDX said:
Sal.Paradise said:

Nice. Those people who were paying for an invite must feel a little stupid now though

What do you mean? Pre-order?

This game is phenominal. I've maxed out at level 14 and I'm still playing..

No, paying for a beta invite

Did anyone here do that?

That's like paying for Ground Zero! Hahaha!

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
Sal.Paradise said:
ironmanDX said:
Sal.Paradise said:

Nice. Those people who were paying for an invite must feel a little stupid now though

What do you mean? Pre-order?

This game is phenominal. I've maxed out at level 14 and I'm still playing..

No, paying for a beta invite

Did anyone here do that?

That's like paying for Ground Zero! Hahaha!

I saw people offering to pay on gaf. I imagine somebody must've taken them up on it. I mean, I managed to make about 100 quid selling beta invites for Dota 2 which is a f2p game anyway, lol. Some people are just really irresponsible with money. 

Heck no no more players than 6vs6... It's one of the most played number in most MP anyway anything over 12vs12 plain sucks... It's a shit fest with regular game play...,with the amped up TF game play would suck even more... Heck I'd rather have 6vs6 with no AI at all than anything over 12vs12 with just real players... High player count is just dumb unless you have plenty of vehicles and gigantic maps like BF and this is not BF and never pretended to be... Some people actually like smaller party it's more fun, more social, less hectic, way more enjoyable for a vast majority... Look at the most famous maps and MP (look at halo2) beats almost any fps MP on console since goldeneye...
so NO fuck huge player counts in TF...

and the PC version where can I get it ?

I'd also like to know where to get the titanfall beta when it opens to everyone on PC. Do i need steam or how does this work?

Around the Network

@endimion no need to 12v12 but I'd take 8v8 no AI right now. AI are dumb, useless, they are just a filler to create illusion of a higher paced games...

These useless bots are a deal breaker, game would have been more fun without. I also hope they fix fps issue as well as increase the res a bit...

RIP ps3, xbox360.

welcome home ps4 and X1

Heckon said:
@endimion no need to 12v12 but I'd take 8v8 no AI right now. AI are dumb, useless, they are just a filler to create illusion of a higher paced games...

These useless bots are a deal breaker, game would have been more fun without. I also hope they fix fps issue as well as increase the res a bit...

There may be that in the Team Deathmatch Playlist. Its pilots only.