By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Toriyama: Lightning might appear in future FF titles

brendude13 said:

<3 Lightning.

I hope she replaces that pathetic emo Noctis in FFXV.

I'd rather take a pathetic emo than a stupid bitch like Lightning was through the first half of XIII

I wouldn't mind Sazh appearing in future titles, though. Tetsuya Nomura himself said that he would prefer Sazh over Lightning to represent FF XIII in Dissidia :(

Around the Network

Lightning on Kingdom Hearts 3 and FFXV confirmed.

oniyide said:
brendude13 said:

<3 Lightning.

I hope she replaces that pathetic emo Noctis in FFXV.

so a better alternative is to have the STRONG female lead who is actually just an uber bitch? OK

It seems that SE doesnt know how to make main characters anymore. I dont know the last good female lead was Aqua from KH, she was a strong character without being a bitch.

Even with all her bitchiness, still a 1000 times better than Snow

Also, given that we know nothing of Noctis, still too early to call him a "pathetic emo".

A cameo is fine, but anything else is not.

Lightning or not though, I have a feeling the story to Final Fantasy 15 is going to be awful. Square Enix has no idea what they're doing anymore. If anything, they need to outsource the FInal Fantasy series to developers who know how to make a good game.

vivster said:
Screw Lightning. I want a Vanille only spinoff.

If they haven't made a 3D hentai game with Vanille, then they'll make one soon enough.

Around the Network
kupomogli said:
A cameo is fine, but anything else is not.

Lightning or not though, I have a feeling the story to Final Fantasy 15 is going to be awful. Square Enix has no idea what they're doing anymore. If anything, they need to outsource the FInal Fantasy series to developers who know how to make a good game.

Tbh the story in FF hasn't been good since Sakaguchi left with the exception of maybe XII, they need to hire some writers as it's clear they never properly replace him. When you break down the stories of the XIII and X Saga it goes all sorts of wtf, they'd just be better off having a simple save the world from what ever story with out trying to add any of the complex madness they've tried in the recent games.

kupomogli said:
vivster said:
Screw Lightning. I want a Vanille only spinoff.

If they haven't made a 3D hentai game with Vanille, then they'll make one soon enough.

Oh there are already several... or so I've heard *cough cough*

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Wow, people are surprised by this? He obviously doesn't mean major titles and is probably referring to things like the Dissidia, Theatrhythm, and the Lightning Strikes event for FFXIV, which honestly shouldn't bother anyone considering all of the content related to Lightning in those cases is not mandatory or intrusive.

I'd only like to have it in a Dissidia game like shown before, I loved playing with it on the two first entries.
SE should definitely focus now on developing a new one, VITA or PS4, anywhere I could play it on my 5" screen ! It had been an incredible experience for me as a FF series fan.
Don't know if I should try Theatrythm FF on 3DS?

Has anybody here played 3rd Birthday? That storyline was horrible!!! Toriyama degraded it to stupid anime levels. luckily the game is well designed for their sake