By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Aldro - TLOU: Left Behind REVIEW (SPOILERS)

Tagged games:

This is the place to say that Ellen Page has now one more reason to sue Naughty Dog for using her "likeness".

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

Maybe not best ever DLC, but certainly best ever 2 hour DLC (GTA V add ons...)

As well as being great on its own merits, I really enjoyed the way that it reminded me of how special the Last of Us was.

One of the best things about the Last of Us was the way that the "combat informed the story" and they even managed that here. Without the Colorado bits, it might have been too slow, but the combat there provided a great contrast to show how far Ellie has come (but still needs someone as a friend or father). The story is that much more moving when combined with great gameplay, rather than just something boring like the Walking Dead's gameplay

While I don't think this kind of story can be turned into a full game, it's a really great way to add to the game and I hope we get more things like this. DLC generally shouldn't just be more of the same, it should be a chance to experiment and tinker with the formula that made the main game

took about 2.5 hrs to beat that inculdes 100% it id give it about a 6-7 out of 10

defiantly not worth $15, 8-10 seems more fair also releasing it on Vday? are you kidding me? its a horror game wouldnt a Oct release date be more suitable? given its length and content i dont see how it took 8 months for it to be released

Play Me

BHR-3 said:
took about 2.5 hrs to beat that inculdes 100% it id give it about a 6-7 out of 10

defiantly not worth $15, 8-10 seems more fair also releasing it on Vday? are you kidding me? its a horror game wouldnt a Oct release date be more suitable? given its length and content i dont see how it took 8 months for it to be released

They didn't start working on immediately, they had to think of what to do after finishing the game.

The release date was just so they could get a global launch