Tagged games:

what is dis?

the best thing to have ev... 110 54.73%

up down left right start a b 37 18.41%

this is interesting....... 18 8.96%

ITS DA END OF THE WORLD!!!! 19 9.45%

Total:184
Xen said:
They made it through the safari zone, I can't believe it.

Holy crap! I can't believe I missed it, I've missed everything significant :(

Around the Network

Lol. Don't worry. I missed it too, I just watched them huddle around there for at least 3 hours

Registered on Twitch just for the anarchy of it.

Xen said:

Democracy?? If so

Fucking hate democracy BS

ktay95 said:
Xen said:

Democracy?? If so

Fucking hate democracy BS

Anarchy~~~ Everyone wants to be me...

Up, down, left, right!

Anarchy is the way of the chosen one Bird Jesus and God Helix fossil.
Democracy is the way of the false prophet Flareon and Devil Dome fossil.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

Democracy is seriously so stupid. It completely belittles the point. Oh look, it is less chaotic, how fun... maybe if only one person controlled it, it'd be even faster and less chaotic!

Chaos makes it fun.

alrightiwill said:
Democracy is seriously so stupid. It completely belittles the point. Oh look, it is less chaotic, how fun... maybe if only one person controlled it, it'd be even faster and less chaotic!

Chaos makes it fun.

Democracy would be much better controlled than Anarchy and a bit faster too if there weren't so many people so adamant about Anarchy. 

I think I would wholeheartedly trust Anarchy though if there weren't any bots

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Anarchy is more fun, but I believe that democracy needs to be instituted when anarchy 1) becomes significantly less fun 2) can create an un-winnable situation. Which is pretty darn rare.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

F0X said:
Anarchy is more fun, but I believe that democracy needs to be instituted when anarchy 1) becomes significantly less fun 2) can create an un-winnable situation. Which is pretty darn rare.

Anarchy is the way of our prophet! And as he foretold, Flareon was send to the home of the enemy, Dome Fossli!

You're a sinner,and if you don't ask Bird Jesus what to do, you'll follow the steps of DigRat!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
F0X said:

Anarchy is the way of our prophet! And as he foretold, Flareon was send to the home of the enemy, Dome Fossli!

You're a sinner,and if you don't ask Bird Jesus what to do, you'll follow the steps of DigRat!

Ah, but if this is the case, then I fear that Lord Helix does not truly support the effort to become Pokemon champion. He just wants to see us squirm like ants!

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero