By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - playstation 4 looking like its going back to p2 like domination

withdreday said:

Oh denial must be a fun state...If it's doing it now with no major releases and it's not even out in Japan yet, what the hell do you think is going to happen once those two things happen?

Seriously, delusional logo lickers such as your self are the worst. The Xbox is done. Please stop posting.

Denial? I didn't say it was outselling the PS4 or anything... WTF is a logo licker?

Xbox is earning profits and has been solidly for years.... Playstation on the other hand... Hell, all of Sony? No. Guess they're done too.

Ninty and the WiiU win.

Around the Network
adriane23 said:
All I'm saying is, I heard somebody ask for a Wii U when I was in Target yesterday.Don't count out Nintendo.

Yeah and I got hit by lightning but survived.

fps_d0minat0r said:
adriane23 said:
All I'm saying is, I heard somebody ask for a Wii U when I was in Target yesterday.Don't count out Nintendo.

Yeah and I got hit by lightning but survived.

Lol, the clerk actually had to stop and think about it before going to the case to get one for him. Plus, he was probably getting one as a consolation because there were no PS4s (10 X1s by the way).

I am the Playstation Avenger.

ironmanDX said:
withdreday said:

Oh denial must be a fun state...If it's doing it now with no major releases and it's not even out in Japan yet, what the hell do you think is going to happen once those two things happen?

Seriously, delusional logo lickers such as your self are the worst. The Xbox is done. Please stop posting.

Denial? I didn't say it was outselling the PS4 or anything... WTF is a logo licker?

Xbox is earning profits and has been solidly for years.... Playstation on the other hand... Hell, all of Sony? No. Guess they're done too.

Ninty and the WiiU win.

Your tongue is firmly planted on the ass of the Xbox logo. It bleeds through in every post you make.

I bet if Microsoft made console with a sack of shit with plastic around it, you'd still think it's better than all 3 availabe systems and even the best console of all time.

Go waste someone else's time, kid.

User was banned for these posts.

yo_john117

bknight said:
Way to early to make that call.

Once Titianfall hits you will see a massive spike in XB1 sales.

I still think ps4 will win this generation but that gap will be pretty close.

PS4 will outsell Xbone in N. America 2:1 which is a best case scenario. Best case in the rest of the world will be 3:1 but it could be much worse.

Around the Network
withdreday said:
bucky1965 said:
withdreday said:
ironmanDX said:
withdreday said:
ironmanDX said:
withdreday said:

Yeah, but the PS4 is currently having stock issues. Lets just say everyone could get a PS4 right now, it would probably have out sold the Xbone 4:1 in January.

Once Sony gets there heads parked out of their rear and ramp up production, it's a wrap. No two ways about it.

There really isn't two ways about it. As many have now said with me, PS2 levels of domination are likely never to be seen again. Especially not this gen. The Xbox One had a top 3 launch of all time for consoles and is tracking above most consoles still...

Everyone is just getting "caught up" in the success of the PS4 right now. It's really not going to happen, espcially when 60% of the PS4 users right now have a Vita... The most devout fans won't last. A drop in sales is coming. Just like every console before it.

Yeah, but look how badly the Xbone has already dropped off sales wise. If anything, people got caught up in the 360's success and assumed the One would have the same fate just based off brand name alone.

Looking at the numbers, it's just not happening. Xbone fans can stay delusional all they want, but the truth is, at this rate, it's already getting out of hand.

The truth? Uh, look at the post you replied too...

Delusional? Lol.

What, can you not read sales numbers? The PS4 out sold the Xbone damn near 3:1 in just one week.

Xboners can try to down play it all they want, but the facts remain the same. The Xbone it's getting it's ass kicked and no amount of vapid denial can save it.

And your crystal ball can predict sales figures 1,2,3,4,5+ years down the road?

It's been out for close to 4 full months and the only thing that's stopped people from buying it after the holiday season is it hasn't been in stock.

With price drops and major exclusives, it's only going to get better. Only fanboys of the other systems continue to try to downplay it otherwise.

Who do you think is buying it now? Mainly the hardcore crowd. And this is just round one. There's still round  two to go yet. 

No. There will never be another generation as dominant as the PS2 era. Third parties were dominantly focused on the PS2 by itself. Microsoft split the third party support between themselves and Sony for many of the major titles, so no. Sony will do very well this gen though. When they launch with MS it will be very hard for MS to pull ahead naturally because Sony actually puts out great internally made games. MS has to pay for games to measure up and play DLC games.

withdreday said:
ironmanDX said:
withdreday said:

Ninty and the WiiU win.

Your tongue is firmly planted on the ass of the Xbox logo. It bleeds through in every post you make.

I bet if Microsoft made console with a sack of shit with plastic around it, you'd still think it's better than all 3 availabe systems and even the best console of all time.

That post was sarcastic... yet had truth. Not sure if you got that though, it can be difficult to translate through text... I suppose.

You're reply says more about you than me.

I've reported you for it. It's probably one of the worst replies I've ever received on this site... Since I joined in March 2008...

bucky1965 said:
withdreday said:
bucky1965 said:
withdreday said:
ironmanDX said:
withdreday said:
ironmanDX said:
withdreday said:

Yeah, but the PS4 is currently having stock issues. Lets just say everyone could get a PS4 right now, it would probably have out sold the Xbone 4:1 in January.

Once Sony gets there heads parked out of their rear and ramp up production, it's a wrap. No two ways about it.

There really isn't two ways about it. As many have now said with me, PS2 levels of domination are likely never to be seen again. Especially not this gen. The Xbox One had a top 3 launch of all time for consoles and is tracking above most consoles still...

Everyone is just getting "caught up" in the success of the PS4 right now. It's really not going to happen, espcially when 60% of the PS4 users right now have a Vita... The most devout fans won't last. A drop in sales is coming. Just like every console before it.

Yeah, but look how badly the Xbone has already dropped off sales wise. If anything, people got caught up in the 360's success and assumed the One would have the same fate just based off brand name alone.

Looking at the numbers, it's just not happening. Xbone fans can stay delusional all they want, but the truth is, at this rate, it's already getting out of hand.

The truth? Uh, look at the post you replied too...

Delusional? Lol.

What, can you not read sales numbers? The PS4 out sold the Xbone damn near 3:1 in just one week.

Xboners can try to down play it all they want, but the facts remain the same. The Xbone it's getting it's ass kicked and no amount of vapid denial can save it.

And your crystal ball can predict sales figures 1,2,3,4,5+ years down the road?

It's been out for close to 4 full months and the only thing that's stopped people from buying it after the holiday season is it hasn't been in stock.

With price drops and major exclusives, it's only going to get better. Only fanboys of the other systems continue to try to downplay it otherwise.

Who do you think is buying it now? Mainly the hardcore crowd. And this is just round one. There's still round  two to go yet. 

Yeah, keep holding out hope...Seeing as hardcores have driven this industry's market leader for 20+ years, that's not a bad thing. The casual market is horrible for 90% of 3rd party games as we've seen from the Wii's software sales. Plus the PS4 has the chance to get back all the gamers they lost with the PS3 launching at $600.

Once that happens, then game over, and guess what? It's already on it's way. Don't say that no one told you so.

ironmanDX said:
withdreday said:
ironmanDX said:
withdreday said:

Ninty and the WiiU win.

That post was sarcastic... yet had truth. Not sure if you got that though, it can be difficult to translate through text... I suppose.

You're reply says more about you than me.

I've reported you for it. It's probably one of the worst replies I've ever received on this site... Since I joined in March 2008...

Ah, a report masher... hahaha, pansy

User was banned for this post.

yo_john117