By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How Much Does Adam Sessler Hate Titanfall?

Tagged games:

We've not seen such universally positive previews for a game in a long time. Just think about it, all these seasoned gaming journalist veterans look genuinely excited for this game.

Titanfall will be a phenomenon and is no doubt an evolution of entertainment, a true next step in multiplayer gameplay. And Playstation fans should embrace it too since it's just a matter of time before this series is released on all platforms and everybody will be talking about it.

Around the Network

Seems everyone loves this game, including me.

Slimebeast said:

We've not seen such universally positive previews for a game in a long time. Just think about it, all these seasoned gaming journalist veterans look genuinely excited for this game.

Titanfall will be a phenomenon and is no doubt an evolution of entertainment, a true next step in multiplayer gameplay. And Playstation fans should embrace it too since it's just a matter of time before this series is released on all platforms and everybody will be talking about it.

Agreed.  It seems like in many ways the Xbox One and TitanFall we designed to work together. 

The rumble triggers in the controller just add an extra feel that makes you believe you are moving a giant Titan.  The rumbles the gears, the grind, all enhance the connection the gamer feels with the game.

The dedicated servers are perfect for TitanFall.  It helps make sure no one has an advantage.

I wonder what the full game will be like.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!