By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - After seeing Bayonetta 2 and 'X' in action today...

The PS4's power seems...

Better, but not THAT much better anymore... 241 15.42%

Are you crazy?! The PS4 is GOD! 349 22.33%

The Wii U is clearly unde... 741 47.41%

The PS4 is selling better... 36 2.30%

I think I'll be buying a... 191 12.22%

Total:1,558
Soundwave said:

Yeah lets wait until we actually see some PS4 games that use the system fully ... I recall a lot of "Haha, Perfect Dark Zero doesn't look that much better than Resident Evil 4!" early in the generation last time.

I wanna see what Naughty Dog and Rockstar and Sony Santa Monica can do with it. 

We'll see... As a PC gamer, I have a pretty good feel for the numbers and their output, and I think that the PS4's full power is being closed in on quite a bit already... I think what's going to happen is that people will get smart about graphical tricks like they did with the XBox360/PS3 over time, but I doubt we're going to see the massive difference from early to late gen that happened during the 7th generation.

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
Around the Network
ZyroXZ2 said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

I agree a bit but you are about to get a lot of hate so cover your ears!! Or in this case, never come back to this thread

And people will always think the wiiU is underpowered reguardless

What the, how did you respond so fast!?

Does the post show up before the poll is finished!?!? o_O

yes actually, the thred shows up before you make the poll

ktay95 said:

I agree a bit but you are about to get a lot of hate so cover your ears!! Or in this case, never come back to this thread

Side note: Jessica Nigri is AWESOME, lol

^^/
ktay95 said:
ZyroXZ2 said:

What the, how did you respond so fast!?

Does the post show up before the poll is finished!?!? o_O

yes actually, the thred shows up before you make the poll

Okay, nevermind, you guys posting so fast doesn't seem too awesome anymore... hahaha :P

^^/
ZyroXZ2 said:
Soundwave said:

Yeah lets wait until we actually see some PS4 games that use the system fully ... I recall a lot of "Haha, Perfect Dark Zero doesn't look that much better than Resident Evil 4!" early in the generation last time.

We'll see... As a PC gamer, I have a pretty good feel for the numbers and their output, and I think that the PS4's full power is being closed in on quite a bit already... I think what's going to happen is that people will get smart about graphical tricks like they did with the XBox360/PS3 over time, but I doubt we're going to see the massive difference from early to late gen that happened during the 7th generation.

As a dev, I hope I have a pretty good feel for the numbers and their output, and I think the opposite. (I couldn't resist mirroring you like that )

Around the Network
Kyuu said:
The gap between Wii U and PS3 is smaller than Wii and PS2. No?

Much smaller, but that doesn't really matter. The PS2 was much weaker than the XBOX and GameCube. It was a weak system.

I suggest looking at next gen games to see a difference

I wanna see some Red Dead Redemption pics, that will make this thread /win

JoeTheBro said:
ZyroXZ2 said:
Soundwave said:

As a dev, I hope I have a pretty good feel for the numbers and their output, and I think the opposite. (I couldn't resist mirroring you like that )

We shall see!  If Zelda U is going to push the Wii U's hardware to 100%, we'd better hope they go for an art style that doesn't put Sony/MS fanboys' blinders on and have them focus on how little the like the artstyle over the technical accomplishments it makes! (This is a reference to both Wind Waker on the GC and Skyward Sword on the Wii, both with excellent art styles, but both had technical prowess despite their appearance)

^^/
Lyrikalstylez said:
I suggest looking at next gen games to see a difference

What next gen games?  They haven't announced any next gen systems or games at all, lol

^^/