By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why can't console fans accept the PS4 is the most powerful console?

Anyone else knew where the OP was going the moment they saw the avatar?  

Yes, it's kind of strange how Sony fans will talk about something a lot when they're on the winning side.  Still, to be fair, we do get a lot of Nintendo fans bragging that the most powerful console can't win a generation and the weakest almost always wins ... er.  Hm, those comments used to be all over the place but, oddly, I can't remember having seen one in awhile.  

Edit:  Omigod.  Awesome, so awesome.

Around the Network

I still don't believe it.

We're still debating this? It's probably because stubborn people can't admit something is better (In this case, "More powerful"). Heck, I like Nintendo and still recognize the power of PS4.

Steam/Origin ID: salorider

Nintendo Network ID: salorider

PSN: salorider

3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179

A tree fell on my house today but I'm not mad at all. Why? This thread.

This is a load of crap. Honestly. What you can say with proof is that the ps4 is stronger than the Wii u, but people have been raving that their is a huge gap between xbox one and ps4 and that is a load of crap. xbox one games that are 720p is because developers took ps4 as priority. They have literally nearly the same specifications, almost exactly the same EVERYTHING. So their is no physical possible way the ps4 is considerably more powerful than the xbox one. Developers are seeing the success of the ps4 over the one and choseing to spend more time polishing and enhancing ps4 games rather than one games, thats the only reason for this

Around the Network

Fan stands for Fanatic

People need start reading the whole OP's Well done OP

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

COLD_COBRA_ said:
At release, each Playstation was the most powerful console that existed.

in 94/95 ps1 was the most poweful
ps2 in march 2000 was the most powerful
in 2006, ps3 was the most powerful.
and now ps4 is the most powerful console ever made.

It's really nothing new.

SEGA Saturn was actually more powerfull, but it never got proven because was a pain in the ass to work with, hmmm... maybe in the Shenmue demo....

archer9234 said:

People will always not accept things. Like Stargate Universe fans. Weather you liked it or not. It caused the franchise to die off. People still put most of the blame on Sci-fi channel. Ratings determine a shows fate. The same goes with consoles stats. I honesly don't care what console was better. I want features and games.

shut up, please. Just... shut up!

Click HERE and be happy 

Thoridias said:

This is a load of crap. Honestly. What you can say with proof is that the ps4 is stronger than the Wii u, but people have been raving that their is a huge gap between xbox one and ps4 and that is a load of crap. xbox one games that are 720p is because developers took ps4 as priority. They have literally nearly the same specifications, almost exactly the same EVERYTHING. So their is no physical possible way the ps4 is considerably more powerful than the xbox one. Developers are seeing the success of the ps4 over the one and choseing to spend more time polishing and enhancing ps4 games rather than one games, thats the only reason for this

?? PS4 took priority? So the tech specs for all the world to see mean nothing? The ps4 is more powerfull period..please. The gpu and memory are a lot better on PS4..fact, more dilusions.

The Ps4 has 40% more compute power in its GPU, it's a higher end GPU, with more memory bandwidth on top if that. Explain how that is NOT more powerfull. I await your technical breakdown.

Explain in technical terms how there is no way the ps4 is more powerfull then x1 when in fact the hardware is much better? Please explain.