By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Mexico versus North Korea - who would win in an all out war?

Very boring answer but the people in both countries would definitely not win, would make a huge negative impact on both countries economies which in the end would make the average person poorer. Both countries are poor enough already.

Who would fire the last gun, and be declared as the winner and the good guy in the history books is tougher. I have no idea. Maybe 50/50.

Around the Network

Doesn't NK have nukes?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Doesn't NK have nukes?

But they will never be used right? That would mean the end of all life. :( If one country started you will have all of the rest following.

wangjingwanjia said:
Doesn't NK have nukes?

But they will never be used right? That would mean the end of all life. :( If one country started you will have all of the rest following.

That would be perfect. It would be the war to end all wars. And life would have to start all over again from scratch. Maybe the next life will learn from history.

wangjingwanjia said:
Doesn't NK have nukes?

But I thought this was NK vs Mexico only...

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

I'm Mexican but everyone knows that NK will win, Them nukes lol

I thought NK's guns and half their missiles are fake. Though they do have one of the largest militaries in the world, I question their training and weaponry.

While Mexico can't even handle it's own country, with the cartels essentially running everything.

So one dysfunctional country + another dysfunctional country=a laugh riot?

assuming nobody else joins the war, I say North Korea. And like the guy above me said, Thoridias, what is to stop the Cartels from helping North Korea in the war?

Japan would lose, because that is probably where NK missiles might fall.

But seriously, Mexico. It's a huge nation.

But I would hate to think what the Cartels would do with some military police out of town.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

If America steps in for Mexico, then China might step in for NK.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5