By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Mexico versus North Korea - who would win in an all out war?

If Mexico could get the drug cartels on their side, they'd have more experienced soldiers AND a higher budget.

Around the Network

china would stop mexico, us would stop nk

Kasz216 said:

Really just comes down to the Navy's... as a Million man army doesn't mean dick if they can't leave North Korea's coast.

I'd give the Mexican navy an advantage largely due to actually having Destroyers as well as just having more ships, and some missle boats.

I'd give the Mexican navy an advantage due to the fact that its sailors haven't all starved to death.

Mexican outnumber North Koreans 5 to 1 and the drug cartels could act as guerillas. Guerillas nearly always beat an actual army or make it very hard for an army to win anyway. Both use outdated weapons anyway

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

the2real4mafol said:
Mexican outnumber North Koreans 5 to 1 and the drug cartels could act as guerillas. Guerillas nearly always beat an actual army or make it very hard for an army to win anyway. Both use outdated weapons anyway

I mean, not really the first part of that.  Guerilla armies only win because they live in the country being attacked.

If for example you were to sonly ook at the lives won/lost in vietnam it'd be hard to say vietnam won.

Guerilla fighters get their asses beat by regular armies, regularly.... consistantly and take a ton of damage.

The difference lies soley in the wills of the people, and that the winning country eventually finds it pointless to continue mowing down guerillas while losing a few of their own troops once everythings been knocked down into the dust.

Take that out of the equation and their needs to be a winner of one country taking over the other... and guerilla armies are worthless.

Around the Network
chakkra said:

Nobody wins in war

History books would say otherwise.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

In all Honesty...probably the United States. No way in hell we would stay out of that, so close to our border.

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

North Korea, because even if they were loosing, the population would be hearing all day of the numerous victories from the north korean army.

Thats not true, North Korea has a very strong opposing military, that would cause harmful damage to Mexico, however, in the long term, North Korea has no trade alliances or economy large enough to sustain on going battle, including food weapons and technology. Mexico on the other hand has one of the strongest economies in the world, as well as extremely strong ties with Canada, the U.S. and other Western nations, most of whom especially the U.S. would supply Mexico with recources to continue the war.

Mexican drug cartels do not and will not listen to the Mexican government or comply. They would most likely take advantige of the chaos and be another front for the Mexican government to deal with.