By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - January 2014 NPD Thread! - PS4: 271k, XBO: 141k, WiiU: 49k

How much did the wii do in january 2007?

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network
Welfare said:
JoeTheBro said:
Welfare said:
So GAF is down now. Have the hints started, or is this just preparation?

Nintendo direct dude! NPD is nothing compared to NDs.

Edit:  Nevermind.

LINK! I completely forgot!

Yeah it was so important that you me and 98% of all video game web sites forgot about it.

Shyakugaun said:
How is Xbox One selling more software with such a considerable gap in hardware sales from the PS4 ?

If you're talking about the MS PR, he was including 360 + XB1 in software sales = 47%.

Presumably 360 are a fair % amount of those sales.

Somini said:

Also from GAF:

Close to 57K units for the WiiU.

Nobody revealed WiiU numbers at this time..

Shyakugaun said:
How is Xbox One selling more software with such a considerable gap in hardware sales from the PS4 ?

It's not. Look at the statement, it say across Xbox One and Xbox 360. They're counting both.

Around the Network
Shyakugaun said:

It isn't, Microsoft are saying the the Xbone and 360 combined are selling more games than the PS3 & PS4 combined.

damn ps4 did great!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

chapset said:
How much did the wii do in january 2007?

436k and was still sold out everywhere. 

Combo breaker?

It's just that simple.

drkohler said:
Somini said:

Also from GAF:

Close to 57K units for the WiiU.

Nobody revealed WiiU numbers at this time..

The Gaf wizards figured it out thanks to all the percentages being tossed around.