By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NOWGAMER "Titanfall - Don't fall for the hype"

http://www.nowgamer.com/xboxone/xbox-one-previews/2278944/titanfall_dont_fall_for_the_hype.html

One of numerous articles I have seen today, not all of the game media is digging titanfall. I think it looks fun but it won't be as big or importsant as some are making out. NUmerous times I have heard the mechs are really just an extension of being on foot (Mechs have been done before as well numerous times, mechwarrior for instance). It will be a success trhough no doubt.

Around the Network

Infamous hasn't been getting rave previews today either. It's very easy to become overhyped for a thing, I'd suggest just waiting until the games release.

DerNebel said:
Infamous hasn't been getting rave previews today either. It's very easy to become overhyped for a thing, I'd suggest just waiting until the games release.

I realise that that's the whole point. This and infamous are over hyped, TF more so though. People really are just expecting the best infamous yet with Second son. With TF they are expecting the messiah lol.

"It’s not. It’s Call Of Duty: Real Steel Edition, minus Hugh Jackman."

i lol'd

Still looks fun. I never really cared if it changed fps games

Around the Network

Sony fans are soooooo obsessed with 'proving' this game isn't good.

Gameplay videos look pretty nice though.

VitroBahllee said:

And Xbox fans are sooooo obsessed with "proving" it will be the game of the generation, so what's your point? 

The amount of previews going out saying the game is phenominal is rediculous. Kotaku litteraly just made an article filled with all the praise getting thrown at this game.

VitroBahllee said:

if it was good then our PC's might not be able to handle it. its not like xbox fans care about graphics anymore anyway, so no-ones really losing out.