By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official - Nintendo Direct February 13 - Focusing on WiiU and 3DS games in Spring

Predictions

1. Kirby Release Date (April me thinks)
2. Dixie Kong in SSB for WiiU/3DS (if not just Diddy Kong return)
3. Year of Yoshi Announcement (*probably not :(

Around the Network

finely!!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Western release date for Kirby or I'll be disappointed no matter what else they show!

Mystro-Sama said:
superchunk said:
Mystro-Sama said:
"focusing on Wii U and 3ds" Well what else is there to talk about?

you forgot the rest of the sentence that brings in the context "... games coming in spring"

I think you were the one that forgot that lol

:/ What are you going on about? Its been in the title since I created the OP and I qouted the tweet.

1. They'll remind us that they are not announcing a Star Fox, Metroid, or Zelda game at this time
2. Hyrule Warriors, Watch Dogs, & Bayo 2 release dates and footage
3. Please understand

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Around the Network

11pm certainly is a strange time to air. Will we see Senran Kagura since the kiddies will be in bed?

EDIT : I also predict Pokemon Z, with Mega-Steelix which will trigger my preorder immediately.

Ah, games by the end of Spring. Maybe they'll show off some more MK8! ^_^

ryuzaki57 said:
11pm certainly is a strange time to air. Will we see Senran Kagura since the kiddies will be in bed?

People can still watch Directs even after they've aired!

ryuzaki57 said:

EDIT : I also predict Pokemon Z, with Mega-Steelix which will trigger my preorder immediately.

pokemon Z wont be shown at all. Srry

ryuzaki57 said:

I would be stunned to see them even mention SK.

Have reserved expectaions, just clarify some dates and show off more footage of games like Mario Kart 8.