By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - DF: TitanFall Beta Analysis (792p,~60fps)

VitroBahllee said:

So, about half the amount of time you spend in X1-centric threads insulting the resolution. Good thing you don't get PS trophies for every gif you post, or you'd probably be in even more threads. :)

Of course you have a right to insult the console you don't own every time it is brought up, but man if you had just read one awesome book during all the time you've spent posting about, say, Titanfall - a game you aren't going to play - I HAVE to believe you'd be a more fulfilled person. There's so many awesome books. I've never finished reading a great book and thought 'That was awesome and all, but I wish I had spent all that time insulting people who have a different brand computer than the one I have!'

I think you don't get that all...

I work 8 your per day, play 5 hours, 1-2 hours reading Games of Thromes (last year I read The Witcher, The Hungred Games, Artemis Flow, etc... I read a lot of books per year... I think over one per month), 1 hours watching series, 3 or more hours with girlfriend... 6 hours sleeping... that's a common day for me.

I don't waste any time from my day talking in this forum because I can do everything else while posting here.

Understand?

Around the Network

But how Digital Foundry could forget to tell us about the screen tearing? Seriously? Because that's their job, they are not here to review the gameplay but only the graphics, right?

They did also forget to tell us about the screen tearing in Tomb Raider DE (XB1) and now again for Titanfall?

Let's remember that they didn't omit to tell us about the exceptionnal rare case of screen tearing of Lego Marvels on PS4, right?

I seriously begin to worry about the impartiality of Digital Foundry. I mean Digital Foundry was then restropectively created to objectively (by numbers) show us the superiority of X360 against PS3?

They would never have forgotten such important stuff like screen tearing in a COD game, during the X360/PS3 era. But now it's just cherry picking when they are testing a XB1 game. You know they still didn't admit that Tomb Raider DE (XB1) runs also at 900p during gameplay in some levels.

TimCliveroller said:

I do not want to derail this conversation, but then again... this topic is as good as any other (since you are active on all of them) ... Let me get something straight: you work, you play, you vgc and... ? If that is all, I sincerely grant you the title of hardcore gamer.

I date, I party, I travel, I read books, I watch series, I watch movies, etc... I have a boring and normal life but if you ask me I love it.

ethomaz said:

VitroBahllee said:

So, about half the amount of time you spend in X1-centric threads insulting the resolution. Good thing you don't get PS trophies for every gif you post, or you'd probably be in even more threads. :)

Of course you have a right to insult the console you don't own every time it is brought up, but man if you had just read one awesome book during all the time you've spent posting about, say, Titanfall - a game you aren't going to play - I HAVE to believe you'd be a more fulfilled person. There's so many awesome books. I've never finished reading a great book and thought 'That was awesome and all, but I wish I had spent all that time insulting people who have a different brand computer than the one I have!'

I think you don't get that all...

I work 8 your per day, play 5 hours, 1-2 hours reading Games of Thromes (last year I read The Witcher, The Hungred Games, Artemis Flow, etc... I read a lot of books per year... I think over one per month), 1 hours watching series, 3 or more hours with girlfriend... 6 hours sleeping... that's a common day for me.

I don't waste any time from my day talking in this forum because I can do everything else while posting here.

Understand?

So, when you are at work you have access to all of the internet and you spend a good chunk of that time, when you have all of anything ever put online and everything being put online every minute, you spend a good chunk of that FREE time (which you COULD spend reading on read.amazon.com, if you must know) on talking about why the console you don't want to buy isn't as good?

Just trying to be clear.

VitroBahllee said:

So, when you are at work you have access to all of the internet and you spend a good chunk of that time, when you have all of anything ever put online and everything being put online every minute, you spend a good chunk of that FREE time (which you COULD spend reading on read.amazon.com, if you must know) on talking about why the console you don't want to buy isn't as good?

Just trying to be clear.

Yeap...

I can work talking on Facebook or posting here... no issues at all because I can do my job (pretty well) while doing others things (it is just a TAB to change the windows).

I read books... a lot of book... the last one I read in three weeks was the first Games of Thromes... I'm reading the second right now... most of fiction/fantasy books out in the market I read... I loved it... by far my main hobby since children.

I drink beer a lot too... I love parties.

BTW I hate digital books.. I prefer physical books.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

VitroBahllee said:

Just trying to be clear.

Yeap...

I can work talking on Facebook or posting here... no issues at all because I can do my job (pretty well) while doing others things (it is just a TAB to change the windows).

I read books... a lot of book... the last one I read in three weeks was the first Games of Thromes... I'm reading the second right now... most of fiction/fantasy books out in the market I read... I loved it... by far my main hobby since children.

I drink beer a lot too... I love parties.

BTW I hate digital books.. I prefer physical books.

I just yearn for a time when your passion for your platform of choice doesn't involve ridiculing the other platforms. It seems like you have a lot of well-rounded interests and I'm just sort of shocked that you are getting so much enjoyment out of a GPU shader-core difference, for such an extended period of time.

VitroBahllee said:

I just yearn for a time when your passion for your platform of choice doesn't involve ridiculing the other platforms. It seems like you have a lot of well-rounded interests and I'm just sort of shocked that you are getting so much enjoyment out of a GPU shader-core difference, for such an extended period of time.

GPU power is the first thing I saw in a move in generation... I criticed Wii and Wii U for that... so why I will take easy with Xbone? Just remember the PS360 days when the multiplatforms looks worst on PS3.

The only think I come to VGC is to have fun... it is a hobby after all... so why didn't have fun?

ethomaz said:

VitroBahllee said:

GPU power is the first thing I saw in a move in generation... I criticed Wii and Wii U for that... so why I will take easy with Xbone? Just remember the PS360 days when the multiplatforms looks worst on PS3.

The only think I come to VGC is to have fun... it is a hobby after all... so why didn't have fun?

I guess that's the thing I'm trying to say: it's very sad that your idea of 'fun' is criticizing a GPU. That's sad.

Since you are fully committed to 'enjoying' criticizing the X1's processor, I will henceforth not bother talking with you. Enjoy your ailising.

BACK ON TOPIC

Titanfall looks insanely action-packed.

michael_stutzer said:
Damn. Those lazy developers should learn a thing or two from MS first party studios.

The only MS first party game that runs on 1080/60fps(that i remember) is Forza 5 and the graphics are WAY downgraded for what we saw on E3 footage.So even the First party studios don't know how to make yet.They need time to optimize the code.

That was the most polite insult ever on vgc! LOL