By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The gen just started, What is your lifetime sales prediction for all home consoles.

JerCotter7 said:
Rogerioandrade said:
PS4 - 70-80 millions
XBoxOne - 40-50 millions
WiiU - 30-35 millions

3DS - 70-80 millions
Vita - 30-35 millions

Tablets - 8989247297487248 millions
Smartphones - 578783578348392384 millions

If the trend continues, and I do believe it will, we will see lower and lower consoles sales every year. Then console would be likely to reach 100 million units sold this generation.

The thrends of having two of the best console launches ever? Yeah not a good time to be going on about sales falling in a dying generation.

Even so, overall consoles sales have been down year-to-year  for 04 years by now. A new generation is supposed to replace the previous one right? It´s not happening at the pace some people expected. The new generation so far is flawing to bring new consumers to the market. The future in uncertain. 

Around the Network

PS4 - 105 million
Xbox One - 55 million
Wii U - 19 million

Okay I'll post mine...

PS4: 120M
Xbox One: 70M
Wii U: 20M

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Ps4 80-95 million
Xbone 65-70 million
Wii U 30-45 million

With no casual market craze like Wii had...

PS4 90 mil
Xbone 50mil
Wii U 35 mil

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

PS4 - 70k+
Xbox One - 65k+
Wii U - 30k+

I really think home consoles will decline in sales as we move forward. This might not be the last gen but it's getting close. I have no facts or data to back this up, before someone curses my mother and threatens to fuck my dog. It's just a hunch.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

PS4: 176M
XB1: 49M
Wii U: 17M

3DS: 109M
PSP: 24M

Wow. It's bizarre how much people are overestimating the XBox One sales. I think the XBox One is going to tank and go down in VG history as a major bomb. After the endless hassles and headaches of the 360 that put users on a neverending cycle of repairs, I think the XBox brand is tarnished. I know lots of people who are intentionally avoiding XBox in this generation, including me.

I think Nintendo is going to own the family/casual market and PS4 is going to kill XBox One in the hardcore gamer market. You can already see it. PS4 sales are still going strong and XBox is almost down to the same sales rate as the Wii U that has been out for over a year longer. XBox is looking like a massive fail.

PS4: 120m
XB1: 45m
WiiU: 18m

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

PS4: 80-96 million
XO: 55-80 million
Wii U: 25-40 million

3DS:80-105 million
PSV:30-40 million