By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Geoff Knightly "Infamous is upping the ante with graphics"

http://www.gamepur.com/news/13637-geoff-psyched-new-infamous-second-son-demo-dev-has-upped-ante-graphics-ps4.html

This game is going to be a breakthrough for sucker punch, and the first big AAA game for ps4. Every site including IGN, Gamepot has raved about what they have seen, numerous sites saying it is so far the most impressive next gen game they have played. I am glad as infamous while selling well has been a bit underrated because it doesn't sell ten million copies. Second son will be a breakthrough for the series.

Around the Network

Of course infamous will have the crown until the order releases.

random15 said:

YEs probably, but he also said the gameplay was  very impressive.

Since E3 it was the best ingame graphics showed for the next-gen consoles.

FlamingWeazel said:
random15 said:

YEs probably, but he also said the gameplay was  very impressive.

Infamous gameplay has always being impressive :)

Around the Network

to be honest i think Titanfall looks better. It's easier to make 3rd person games appear better IMO

toastboy44562 said:
to be honest i think Titanfall looks better. It's easier to make 3rd person games appear better IMO

LMAo graphically it is not even close dude, come on. It is not easier to make third person games look better, makes zero sense, Infamous is also huge open world making it even more impressive. TF s an old modified source engine, did you see how low the PC requirements are? TF is not a graphically strong game.

toastboy44562 said:

You're joking right? Oh wait I forgot you were toastboy. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Titanfall barely looks better than kz3 on ps3, if that..

OT: infamous IMO will be the biggest game of the first half of 2014.. And will sell comparably to Nintendo games.. That is my expectation

mM
toastboy44562 said:

Uh.........what?