By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last Guardian, PSV, PS4, or PS3

What would you like to see The Last Guardian Release on?

PS4 102 68.92%

PS3 16 10.81%

PSV 12 8.11%

PS6.......See Results 17 11.49%

Total:147

Every once an awhile i just get reminded of the pain we all have endured with The Last Guardian and the development hell it has went through (thanks Kupomogli!) 

But now tht i am reminded of it yet again i got to thinking, what would i rather have TLG on.  PSV, PS3, or PS4?  On one side one of the reasons i bought a PS3 was for TLG.  On the other hand i love the Vita and i would love to play some more games on the Vita.  Then again it would prob be more successful going to PS4 and once i get a ps4 i know im not going to want to play PS3 anymore.  So with this im conflicted.  Id prob go with the vita just because id like to see more games on it.  What about you guys?

Around the Network

Eh, if I were the director for the game I would have cancelled it already.

PS4. Let's do this thing right.

PS3 but i doubt it is coming out for it. So, PS4 it is.

I would prefer PS3 but I'd be happy with any platform. I just want to play it.

Around the Network

The Last Guardian on Vita. Vita is saved!

I'd rather have it on the PS4 though.

badgenome said:
PS4. Let's do this thing right.

Exactly, given the long wait I have no issue at this rate getting it in 2015 (I hope!) in full PS4 glory.

fatslob-:O said:

No >.<  Even if it turns out horrible i just want to see it be released.  Ico and SoC is some of my all time fav games.  Id hate to see it just end after all these years of hoping I will get another unique experience similar to those.

JayWood2010 said:
fatslob-:O said:

No >.<  Even if it turns out horrible i just want to see it be released.  Ico and SoC is some of my all time fav games.  Id hate to see it just end after all these years of hoping I will get another unique experience similar to those.

It annoys me to no end that this game is still vaporware and to make things worse people still won't forget about it so we can move on. 

If it comes out it would need to be on atleast ps3 so it would have a chance of making atleast some money