By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Evolve : First gameplay !!!

looks interesting. this is the kind of online i can get behind. co-op and class based. so long as can always play the healer than i'm pretty interested.

Around the Network

I think it will be the best multiplayer game of the year, it feels so fresh !

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

looks like a smooth 60fps to me, this gen shouldn't be all about graphics. 1080p with 30fps wouldn't feel like next gen to me at all. There's this silky smoothness feel to a 60 fps which all next gen games should strive for.

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

I think it looked okay, I liked the idea of no HUD but have concerns of if it will have any single player appeal. You'd either have to be the monster or join a random group of people.

Hmm, pie.

meh, nothing really excites me with that video

Around the Network

I'm cautiously optimistic about this. The graphics look nice, and the game seems to run smooth. The concept is also interesting, but I hope there is a little more depth to it than we saw in the video.

Does anyone know it's local co-op?

My friend's son just told me about this game the other day, I can't believe I didn't know about it already. I think it looks pretty fucking awesome, L4D/ Predator hybrid. That new trailer with the Danzig remake is really well done too.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Definitely ambitious. If they manage to balance it right they can call themselves masters of game design.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Looking good, I love 4 player co-op (5 player actually)

I think the game looks really good, at least on the surface. I hope they have bots honestly because if say me and two of my friends want to play I'd rather play with bots than just some random people on the internet. I also think it would be fun to be the monster and play against 4 bots every once in a while.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.