By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Now Leak?!

Seems legit and the time is right. I also find this interesting because TLoU is 29.99 on Amazon and it's been 40+ ever since last year and these 2 things coincided today. I'm waiting to buy all these games now, and going for games not on this list :S It could be fake a shit though....

Around the Network

50 dollars a year to play all those games without buying them at full price? Not bad.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

So $4.99 a month?
They need to have a program in place for their soon to be TV service, PS Now and PS+ where when combined we only pay $119.99 for all 3 service per year.

Idk why, but I read that as Pokemon Now

But anyway, so is the price of all of that is $49 combined or is it $49 each game? Also, lets say its $49 of all of that, is that per month or one time fee? Cause if its per month... then no thanks but if its per game, no thanks even more... Sony man, charging like crazy either way now that I think of it... Unless its per year, then its a good deal

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

FinalFantasyXIII said:

Seems legit and the time is right. I also find this interesting because TLoU is 29.99 on Amazon and it's been 40+ ever since last year and these 2 things coincided today. I'm waiting to buy all these games now, and going for games not on this list :S It could be fake a shit though....

If that $49.99 is for a year than that would be a great deal. Quick question though, do you have a source?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Idk why, but I read that as Pokemon Now

But anyway, so is the price of all of that is $49 combined or is it $49 each game? Also, lets say its $49 of all of that, is that per month or one time fee? Cause if its per month... then no thanks but if its per game, no thanks even more... Sony man, charging like crazy either way now that I think of it... Unless its per year, then its a good deal

It's probably per year, so around $4.16 a month

Is this a seperate pay wall from + or included?

If this is real then damn, that's a pretty nice launch line up for the service.

less than $5 a month? nice, wonder if ps+ gets you a further discount :D

Thanks jlmurph!

A MONTH

ability to play all those games on PS4/PS3 and even vita..

would be an easy purchase for myself

mM