By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Average Review Rating 100%

Is it really nintendo made? haven't seen it anywhere else...

i'm thinking i should make a new thread with this trailer.. unless one was already made

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/super-smash-bros-brawl/super-smash-bros-brawl-video-premiere/1186004

(copied link for new page)

Around the Network

That trailer has been on the internet for at least 3 days, and yes, it was released by Nintendo as a promo for the American release.

i definitely hope it stays in the top ten games of all-time

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

i'm so thrilled about brawl.
me the week brawl comes out:

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

I do believe it is...it's the first English trailer, it spread around various sites other than this one...I assumed it came from Nintendo. Maybe Yahoo did make it...but they would have had to get it from Nintendo, as it's the English language version which isn't out at all yet.

It is a large size which is nice though. The original was smaller but of course best quality.

Or rather...go to IGN for the BEST quality...IGN sucks but their 480p videos of Brawl are the best to see what the game really looks like.

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/748/748545/vid_2282023.html

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Actually.. it would have had to have been -- because that slow motion sonic vs mario (at the end... epic btw) would have been hard to do if it wasn't by nintendo

If ign does not rate brawl with a 9.5 or higher I will never visit the site again.

IGN... when will reviewer put FUN factor at a higher level... Wii games are FUN not neccarely an "experiance" like many HD games try to be.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Well we know why it gave it a 10/10.

THE PRINCESS PEACH UPSKIRTS duh

i just saw metacritic and this game has three perfect scores
from nintendo power,thunderbolt and gameplayer

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"