By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your most desired crossover ever?

Zucas said:
Final Fantasy X Tales of Series would be incredibly interesting. However I think my most desired crossover would still be Halo x Metroid. Probably die of a nerd induced heart attack before I could play it though haha.

Came here to say this. Would love this very so much.

Around the Network
kupomogli said:
RobDX said:
as a kid I always dreamed of a zelda-castlevania crossover

Link exploring dracula's castle would be so epic!

Well thihs is kind of possible thanks to Super Mario Crossover.  You have multiple characters to choose from and can change the skin of the game, so you could play as Link and use the skin for Castlevania.  The creator even has a skin for Demon Returns, the Mario like game on Game Center CX 2.

http://www.explodingrabbit.com/games/super-mario-bros-crossover

ah yeah I already saw that one, not exactly what I was talking about but hey at least we have something 

Nem said:

I would like Xeno(blade) X Zone of the enders.

Isn't that what essencially X is shaping up to be?

PES x FIFA

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

Smash bros vs Playstation all stars :P

Around the Network
Zucas said:
Final Fantasy X Tales of Series would be incredibly interesting. However I think my most desired crossover would still be Halo x Metroid. Probably die of a nerd induced heart attack before I could play it though haha.

I agree with you on both of those.

I'm really not one for crossovers. Universe continuity is really important to me.

However, I'm all for big all-in-one universe compilations like in Subspace Emissary. Then it's just silly fun and I don't have to think too hard about why such and such character exists in this other unrelated universe. Nintendo needs to do more stuff like that.

(Nintendo Kart, anyone?)

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

mass final effect fantasy

Halo vs Capcom.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

GTA: Mushroom Kingdom