By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - COD: Ghosts Xbox One patch hits performance (20 fps sometimes)

Figgycal said:
10 bucks says this will also happen to the PS4 once they release it on there. It's hard to believe no one tested this before releasing it to paying customers.

"For the record, we also tested out the PS4 version of Call of Duty: Ghosts online and found no change to the performance level we saw at launch"

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
AZWification said:

At least the grass is the still the same!

And dont forget the dog.

What about the 'advanced' fish?

Makes me happy to not have any CoD this year.

I know it only happened to the Xbone version, but it just shows the laziness and lack of attention to detail shown by Infinity Ward

Hopefully the 3 year schedules will allow these games to return to their glory days...

Man what is wrong with infinity ward?

This game is a piece of garbage and Infinity Ward has become an utterly worthless studio. Do they not playtest this crap before they release it?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
FlamingWeazel said:

They "Respawn"ed.

ethomaz said:
Figgycal said:
10 bucks says this will also happen to the PS4 once they release it on there. It's hard to believe no one tested this before releasing it to paying customers.

"For the record, we also tested out the PS4 version of Call of Duty: Ghosts online and found no change to the performance level we saw at launch"

Yes, I read the OP. I thought that was because PS4 hasn't got the patch yet -- what with the 1 month map pack delay.

FlamingWeazel said:

Most of them left to start Respawn and grace us with Titanfall. Calling the studio Infinity Ward is as crappy as keeping SOCOM as SOCOM after David Sears left for a new studio. Or Journey as Journey without Steve Perry. etc etc

Also, I wonder if this issue will ever get fixed. According to the article, the PS4 version still has the same issues it had at launch. This is why, even without Titanfall, I think I am done with the Call of Battlefield garbage game cycle. They are more interested in selling you preorder content and season passes than fixing their games.

Well maybe the patch added more things and computational load hiked, so fps dropped on xbone while ps4 had a lot of leeway so it didn't dropped?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

The definitive edition of COD Ghosts is polygonally given to....(guess)

Such Irony!

PS4 score: 7 -> 6.5 ->after patch should be 7
XB1 score: 7 -> 7 ->after patch should be 6.5

Only if they really are consistent with their own scoring...