By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 PS+ Games opinions?

Hey VGChartz users.

Given the PS4 PS+ has had a few games on it so far I was wondering what people thought of the oferings so far.

The free Games that have appeared on PS+ so far have been

Contrast

Don't Starve 

Resogun 

Outlast

So far I think the offerings have been good not great given how many titles are offered on the VIta and PS3 but hope that as the games get older they will start to put some of them on PS+.

Im guessing that Knack will be the first big game to go free on PS+

So what do you think?

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

Around the Network

better than expected. its hard to offer free games for a new console that just came out and the games have been amazing so far. outlast is fucking terrifying, dont starve is a fun challenge, but i cant seem to get past the first few days of winter, and resogun is addictive as hell.. Didnt take long to plat that one!

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Resogun and Outlast are fantastic additions. I have tried don't starve and it was kinda corky and cool, just gotta play it a bit more, it looks like it can be addicting. I have not tried Contrast so i can't say much.

It has given my PS4 purpose until i get InFamous and tomb raider soon.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

It's fine for a console launch, I'm happy we're getting games for free when the library is still this small. Resogun has been terrific, and I'm having a blast with Outlast. One of the best horror titles I've ever played. We'll most likely continue getting indie titles until maybe the summer when they'll give away Knack.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Eagerly awaiting Knack and KZ for PS+.

So far a decent offering. I don't think anyone who has PS+ for multiplayer anyway would object to those titles.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

For the fact that the system has been out for 3 months that line-up is great. Resogun is one of the best games on the system and Outlast is superbly scary. Don't Starve is an indie gem and Contrast is a decent game.

Overall great IMHO.

i wonder how many people arent buying knack just because they assume itll come early in PS+ lol

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

For launch I guess its okay, it needs to pick up at some point (soon)

If I wasn't enjoying so many PS3 games from PS+ I would probably be wanting more.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

I thought they'd do it like Vita with free games considering it's a new console and all so any games is better than I expected before E3. Resogun is my favorite PS4 game (out of AC4, BF4, KZ: SF, and the other Plus games and free to plays) and Contrast had an entertaining first chapter. Also I have tried Don't Starve but have no idea how to survive I can't make it past the first couple nights lol. Right now I have too many PS3+ games to get through to focus much on it. I just started DMC and have been pleasantly surprised even though the combat is difficult as hell (no pun intended). After that I still Dragon's Dogma, Kingdoms of Amalur, Bioshock Infinite, Brothers, Binary Domain, and some others to give a crack at.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

DD_Bwest said:
i wonder how many people arent buying knack just because they assume itll come early in PS+ lol

People who wait for it on PS+ wouldn't have bought it anyway so.... none.

I mean it's good enough to get excited about it for getting it for free but not good enough to spend actual money on it^^

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.