By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSP buying help

PSP games maybe, but I doubt Sony would make PS2 playable on PSP2.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Around the Network
Domo-Kun said:
I want a PSP. :(

I am with you brother. I am going to get one soon.

PLAYSTATON NETWORK: BLOODLINEZ

@ Zackblue

No. Silver is fugly. Black is better. Once you go black, you never go back.

Yes!!!

For two reasons:
1. The PSP slim is thinner slimmer smaller and lighter overall making it less bulky this new edition comes in newer more appealing colors as well(doesn't really matter to me)
2. The increased Ram makes the loading time faster preventing the frequent freeze ups from the original (matters A LOT!! to me)

To sum it Up: If you have the extra doe then go for the Slim!!

If you don't then fine go for the original. Don't be surprised if ur psp freezes!! or get a ds!!!! :) 

silver is pretty fugly

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network

^ Thank you for agreement.

I've been favorably impressed with the Slim (it's not a Sony thing, because I admire my DS too). Solid construction, buttons are well-crafted, and the weight reduction may seem like a minor thing, but it's so much more comfortable when you play for extended periods of time (e.g. rounds of Jeanne D'Arc). It's a hefty multimedia machine too, just plug the USB cord into your computer and you have yourself a budget version of an iPod. The thing is, Skype is just the beginning, the Slim will be getting plenty more multimedia functionality in the future, so if you're into portable media, it's a terrific investment.

I gotta say the difference in weight is incredible, it's half the weight.

Also tv out is pretty damn sweet I use quite a lot.

BLOODLINEZ said:
Domo-Kun said:
I want a PSP. :(

I am with you brother. I am going to get one soon.

Great choice man :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!