By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega in take-over danger?!

Soriku said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
I say Sony should buy them. I have more faith in Isnomniac's ability to make a Sonic game than I do Nintendo's.

Insomaniac isn't part of Sony, though. Besides, why would Sony make it? We're talking about Nintendo helpign Sega make Sonic, not go "Screw you Sega! we're making it now!"

Isnomniac's style and diversity fits Sonic a lot better than Nintendo's does, and it doesn't matter if they're not a part of Sony. They could still develop the game.  

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

Don't start talkin' about off-topic bullcrap (@ riot of the blood).

THE NETHERLANDS

PooperScooper said:
Only good SEGA game is Sonic... and thats gone downhill over the years. The only way of making this purchase worth wild is if whoever buys it gets a hit Sonic game. Which would be hard to do considering previous games.

Are you serious!? Please tell me that was a joke. I would love to see a new Powerstone, Shenmue, Ready 2 Rumble Boxing, Virtual On, Virtua Fighter, Fighting Vipers, etc... Do you really think Sega is a one trick Pony. We're not talking about THQ here, we're talking about one of Nintendos biggest rivals. Makers of arguably some of the best games and consoles ever!

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

I'd like to see Nintendo acquire them. It's more logical in my mind for Nintendo to do it rather than MS or Sony.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

it will be microsoft and nintendo, the question is, who's willing to spend more money?

and another question, would microsoft market the next xbox as a sega, or microsoft game console?  DREAMCAST 2?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

Either Nintendo buys Sega, and their games become good again, or they must be finished. It's either Doing what Nintendoes, or death, IMO.

So, how about Vivendi buying Sega? I don't see that impossible.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Goddbless - Im dead serious Sonic = only good Sonic game End of Story

Riot Of The Blood said:
Soriku said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
I say Sony should buy them. I have more faith in Isnomniac's ability to make a Sonic game than I do Nintendo's.

Insomaniac isn't part of Sony, though. Besides, why would Sony make it? We're talking about Nintendo helpign Sega make Sonic, not go "Screw you Sega! we're making it now!"

Isnomniac's style and diversity fits Sonic a lot better than Nintendo's does, and it doesn't matter if they're not a part of Sony. They could still develop the game.

No it doesn't.

Guns were shoehorned into Sonic once before and we already saw what happened there. Insomnionic the Hedgehog lol

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

@Goddbless- You beat me to it.
@PooperScooper- LOL, that was a good joke.