By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I bought Fable Anniversary and...

Tagged games:

It's nice that MS is also coming out with these remasters, especially for those who haven't played them, but you'd think they'd follow Sony's lead and up the FPS to 60. At least lock it at 30. There's no doubt the 360 can handle it.

Also, was Run Like Hell a good game?

Around the Network

I got this because I never played the original Fable and I'm having a great time so far. Yes, it is choppy and I've had my character slow down for no obvious reason and get stuck on things. The fights seem smooth so far, but it did freeze my 360 once. The load times are also bad.

This game has been given a fresh coat of paint but clearly has no been optimized for the 360. That's sad because it's a great game that deserves better. Come on Microsoft, this is your flagship RPG! Makes me less excited for the new Fable on the Xbox One and I love RPGs.

HumdrumPie said:
I got this because I never played the original Fable and I'm having a great time so far. Yes, it is choppy and I've had my character slow down for no obvious reason and get stuck on things. The fights seem smooth so far, but it did freeze my 360 once. The load times are also bad.

This game has been given a fresh coat of paint but clearly has no been optimized for the 360. That's sad because it's a great game that deserves better. Come on Microsoft, this is your flagship RPG! Makes me less excited for the new Fable on the Xbox One and I love RPGs.

it froze mine a couple of times.  Yeah they should added some new stuff and optimized it better but its still a pretty good game.  Totally agree with the load times being bad also, but pretty much all Fable games have bad load times hope the fix that on the X1 games.