By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First North American Smash Bros. Brawl Commercial!!!

That was absolutely pathetic, they showed nothing good whatsoever, they showed Donkey Kong the most too... WHY???? Why not show Link, Sonic or Solid, you know, give some awareness that there are cool characters in it, they didn't even show Pikachu/Mario properly, if you didn’t know what Smash Bros. was you'd still not know what it was after seeing that add.

Fail.

Around the Network

That commercial was pretty shitty. The gameplay parts weren't bad, but the captions were lame, and it was too damn obvious that the guys on the sofa weren't actually playing anything.

Hopefully they'll make better ones. The "Wii would like to play" ones were pretty awesome, and doing something similar shouldn't be too hard. Even more hopefully that was just a fake, but it looked real to me. =/

Yeah, that was pretty lame. At least showing a peek of Sonic and Snake would've been a good idea.  Nintendo's marketing people are so uncool... what a bunch of lames.

They sould've mentioned GC controller capability, that's the make or break for some of my friends.

Calm down guys, maybe they'll have another commercial too. Highly unlikely but maybe. And what channel did you see it on.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Was that seriously it? I thought those guys made that commerical for the fun of it.. I would never thought in a million years that Nintendo made that. Pathetic commerical that makes me not want to buy the game.

what are you talking about it highlighted all teh perks of the game--i liked it

I honestly expected better, average at best -_-

remember who they are trying to get to buy the game....new casuals--they already know you guys are going for it so they dont need to market it to you

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.