By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 2.3GB Update for AC4 (PS4)

Tagged games:

I"m currently playing the game. I"ve only had it glitched on me once so far. I jump of a building and went into another building hanging upside down and it went into a first person perspective. I thought the glitch was funny as hell.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
This patch will overwrite all patches for this game in the system... that's the biggest issue right now because the next patch 1.05 will have 2.3GB plus what new/changed was added in the patch.

They needs to fix this system to the player just receive the changed part like:

No patch = Receive the full patch with 2.3GB
Patch 1.02 = Receive just the changes after the patches 1.03 and 1.04
Patch 1.03 = Receive just the changed in the patch 1.04

So the size will be always smaller unless you need the full patch again.

I can't believe MS and Sony are this dumb, sorry.

Why not implement the patch system like 360?! Differential and cumulative updates FTW! Small patches which contain everything. Currently the patching system on both system is just disgusting.

oldschoolfool said:
I"m currently playing the game. I"ve only had it glitched on me once so far. I jump of a building and went into another building hanging upside down and it went into a first person perspective. I thought the glitch was funny as hell.

Yeah, for all this talk of glitches, I've encountered very few. In fact, the whole running through ropes thing annoys me more than any random glitch. My favourite glitch of the whole series so far was in AC III where my horse managed to get stuck in the middle of a tree