By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U "Five": *NEW EPISODE 9/17/15: Super Mario Maker Review!*

cycycychris said:
Some points I would have added was next level games will probably show there game at e3. Which is rumored to be wii u. they also probably won't show FF5 unless you mean the tree house. I would say devil third is a for sure title for the digital event. I don't think we'll see xenoblade x unless you mean the tree house. Star fox is also a for sure in my book in the digital event. I would have also mentioned paper mario wii u. Along with introducing the new account/reward system and I know this is wii u five, but maybe a mention of no nintendo games are announced for 3ds right now that will release in 2015 for the west. So there maybe a big focus on that.

I avoided things we know basically nothing about (Next Level Games, Retro Studios, Paper Mario rumors even if they turn out to be true)

And yea, I know the 3DS is popular, but it doesn't fit my lifestyle, and thus no coverage at this point in time... No offense to 3DS owners of course, lol

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
Around the Network
cycycychris said:
ZyroXZ2 said:
cycycychris said:
Some points I would have added was next level games will probably show there game at e3. Which is rumored to be wii u. they also probably won't show FF5 unless you mean the tree house. I would say devil third is a for sure title for the digital event. I don't think we'll see xenoblade x unless you mean the tree house. Star fox is also a for sure in my book in the digital event. I would have also mentioned paper mario wii u. Along with introducing the new account/reward system and I know this is wii u five, but maybe a mention of no nintendo games are announced for 3ds right now that will release in 2015 for the west. So there maybe a big focus on that.

I avoided things we know basically nothing about (Next Level Games, Retro Studios, Paper Mario rumors even if they turn out to be true)

And yea, I know the 3DS is popular, but it doesn't fit my lifestyle, and thus no coverage at this point in time... No offense to 3DS owners of course, lol

Gotta go bold or go home:P

That, sir, is the stuff disappointment is made from

^^/
ZyroXZ2 said:
cycycychris said:
ZyroXZ2 said:
cycycychris said:

Gotta go bold or go home:P

That, sir, is the stuff disappointment is made from

lol So true. Did you see that Mr Hype super hero video someone made a while back that perfectly describes it.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

uran10 said:

lol So true. Did you see that Mr Hype super hero video someone made a while back that perfectly describes it.

I... I see your text, but... I can't stop staring at the gentle bewbie jiggle in your sig gif... @_@

^^/
ZyroXZ2 said:
uran10 said:

I... I see your text, but... I can't stop staring at the gentle bewbie jiggle in your sig gif... @_@

LOL Hestia does that to people. lol

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network

It is not a wise decision not to show Zelda. Do they want to sell the Wii-U to the customer or not? If they want to sell the Wii-U, they need to show Zelda.

uran10 said:
ZyroXZ2 said:

LOL Hestia does that to people. lol

^^/
etking said:
It is not a wise decision not to show Zelda. Do they want to sell the Wii-U to the customer or not? If they want to sell the Wii-U, they need to show Zelda.

Let's be honest here, they can show anything they want and people won't buy the Wii U.  It's not commonly looked upon with general acceptance, and while that's more the fault of the lack of knowledge of the average consumer, it's also poor marketing.  Nintendo doesn't seem to gather enough external demographic data about the people they're marketing to in order to create ads they make people feel "cool" for buying a Wii U.

The best way to sell the Wii U is to do what they're doing now with Splatoon: mass marketing.  Unfortunately, it's bit too late, but we should see Wii U sales stay fairly stable for the rest of its lifetime cycle if they maintain strong marketing.  Perhaps they'll start the "NX" with a better marketing strategy!

^^/
spurgeonryan said:
No Zelda at E3? Crazy!

They'd better impress us! D: haha

^^/
spurgeonryan said:
ZyroXZ2 said:

They'd better impress us! D: haha

How long till you make half as much as pewdiepie?

I have no clue, doing this gaming stuff isn't a competition for me ;D

^^/