By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U "Five": *NEW EPISODE 9/17/15: Super Mario Maker Review!*

ZyroXZ2 said:
Skullwaker said:

Of course! I think it's very admirable that she puts so much time and effort into doing what she loves, and the result is extremely impressive.

... I'm still mad at her for making the guns so tiny... lol

Hey its not the size of the guns... its whether or not you can get the best platinum rating when using them.

Around the Network
NoirSon said:
ZyroXZ2 said:

... I'm still mad at her for making the guns so tiny... lol

Hey its not the size of the guns... its whether or not you can get the best platinum rating when using them.

Pfffff, go big or go home! xD

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
spurgeonryan said:
I will go to the channel today! But....no other digital games? Only acclaimed ones?

So last question.....you tube just automaticlly pays you as soon as you get enough views for even a penny?

Do you have an agreement with Nintendo?

"Acclaimed"?  The beauty of being independent is that I get to pick what games I want to play, and I pick them rather carefully (at least so far, lol)

As for your last question that is actually your second-to-last: yes, YouTube automatically pays, but you don't get paid OUT until you reach a threshold.

As for your ACTUAL last question: no, I do not have an agreement with Nintendo.  I haven't attempted that handshake at all, yet!

^^/
spurgeonryan said:
Oh...so you do Nintendo videos for free?

Crappy games sometimes gets just as many, if not more, views than decent games. Can be fun as well.

Assuming you understand our previous discussion on monetization, you're latest non-last question is technically a "yes", lol

It's not always about views, it's also about enjoyment and fun.  I don't want to spend my money and play through a crappy game to have "fun" in an effort to get views.  I know a lot of YouTubers that do that, but I'm about gaming, not attention

^^/

Cool stuff man keep it up!

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:
Cool stuff man keep it up!

Thanks, will do, sir!

^^/

At this point, it's safe to say amiibo have become a craze. That word indicates that the popularity is at a level that receives both notable media attention and consumer aggression. But then there's the problem of perspective, and I thought I'd try to help with that...

http://youtu.be/fgMbI_CiOQM

^^/

Well made video and some good points. My hope is amiibos eventually can become something that is not near impossible to find. It is one thing for a toy to sell out in a few days, it is another for it to sell out within minutes of pre-order launch and be on re-sellers for $50. This rarity has put me off the whole concept because I have become accustomed in the internet age to not have to fight an insane rush of F5s for a chance to get a figure.

Augen said:
Well made video and some good points. My hope is amiibos eventually can become something that is not near impossible to find. It is one thing for a toy to sell out in a few days, it is another for it to sell out within minutes of pre-order launch and be on re-sellers for $50. This rarity has put me off the whole concept because I have become accustomed in the internet age to not have to fight an insane rush of F5s for a chance to get a figure.

Eventually, as mentioned, the popularity will die down as with anything.  However, for now, there's no denying that these are selling so hot that there's really nothing anyone can do about it.

Remember the Wii?

^^/

Dang you're still rolling, keep it up!