Tagged games:

What's your opinion on ALttP?

It's awesome! 26 65.00%

Overrated 4 10.00%

Underrated 2 5.00%

OoT IZ THA BEHST! 90's kid 4ever 1 2.50%

I like other's more 7 17.50%

Total:40

A Link to the Past has been living up to my expectations. I've heard it's one of the best Zelda's out there, but I heard the same of OoT and was hugely dissapointed. But ALttP has been a truly magical experience. I'm at the 3rd dungeon (the pendant of power), and my only complaint is that the text moves a little bit to slow, just that, even then the writing is really good so I barely notice that. The level design it's so beautiful, there's always action. No boring cut-scenes, or intensive narrative, only a great fucking game with a great fucking gameplay. I might have to consider this as my new best Zelda, if it keeps this amazing inmersion till the end. Also, it's super simple, yet I get lost. I'm kind of getting why some people think gaming sucks nowadays... But who cares? My favorite games come from the 7th gen!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

Well it is the best Zelda game after all.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:

Everybody says that for Ocarina!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

Slarvax said:
vivster said:

That's because everybody is stupid. It's the same everybody that pretends FFVII is the best FF.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Slarvax said:
vivster said:

That's because everybody is stupid. It's the same everybody that pretends FFVII is the best FF.

You reminded me that I've never EVER played, or watched, a FF game. That gives me a thread idea...

Around the Network

It was my first GBA game back when I was 7. I fucking loved that game. I remember finally getting the flippers and being able to swim.

Is A Link Between Worlds as good?

best is majora mask.

jonathanalis said:
best is majora mask.

If only I could play it with my Wii U or 3DS (I will not support piracy, and I can't play it through Wii mode)

I've tried to play through A Link to the Past three times. SNES, GBA, and once again on SNES through emulation. Never got too far after getting the master sword because got bored of it. Probably because of the very beginning of the game, but I felt the game was sleep inducing boring.

First Zelda was the original.

The best in the franchise imo, Haven't played Albw yet, but I highly doubt it's better.