By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Lightning08 said:
Disagree totally.
See, a lot of people say that. When I ask them to explain why? "FF7 had Cloud/Sephiroth"
"FF7 had the best storyline ever"It would be nice if you could offer some reasoning instead of just coming in and 'disagreeing totally'. 

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network
DarkNight_DS said:
Wait... did I start this in the last FF thread?
Maybe, I didn't read it. I just started playing 9 again, and remember how awesome it was, so I though I'd see if anyone else felt the same way. 

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Actually never got to play FF9 in fact the only FF game I haven't played, other then the new DS FFXII, most of the Sony FF games were pretty much hollow shells of their former selves from the 2D days =\

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

FINAL FANTASY IX IS BY FAR THE BEST FINAL FANTASY IN HISTORY

+10000 for this thread.

I couldn't finish 9. Just don't know what it is but the game didn't hold my attention like other Final Fantasy games.

Around the Network
blaydcor said:
DarkNight_DS said:
Maybe, I didn't read it. I just started playing 9 again, and remember how awesome it was, so I though I'd see if anyone else felt the same way.

LOL... ok... I'll let it pass this time.  I however did throw out there that FF9 was the only really good Playstation FF game. 

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Well, if everyone feels that the old FF games were better, then I guess you should prepare for disappointment in the upcoming FF XIII because its probably not going to be like the old games.

DarkNight_DS said:
blaydcor said:
DarkNight_DS said:

LOL... ok... I'll let it pass this time. I however did throw out there that FF9 was the only really good Playstation FF game.

Sorry 'bout that. Though I actually do like 7 quite a bit, I just think it's overrated and not as good as 9. 8...meh. 

# 9 and # 1 are the only ones I didn't finish got bored at prolly around 3/4 done. and x-2 is the only one I haven't played at all. (loved 3,4,5,6,7,8) and (10,12 where good but not great) and (1,2,9  where meh)

9 is the best!!!!!! zidane ftw!!!!!!!

seriously, if they took zidane out of dissidia i wouldnt get it. x is also awesome, but i still favor 9.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.