By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Am I the only one looking foreward to the next Mario Baseball?

might be interesting, i'll wait for more info on it

Around the Network

No,you are not alone. :)

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

Never played the first, I didn't know there was gonna be as mario baseball game. If its good then I'll get excited.

No, I'm waiting for Mario Tennis. I'm disappointed that it hasn't been announced yet.  Really, Tennis should have been prioritized over Baseball.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

I never really heard about the game until the Gamecube was dead.

If the Wii sequel turns out well I might get it...just depends. I'm not a huge baseball fan...even with Mario I dunno...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

I'm looking forward to Mario baseball, mario tennis and a cricket game(hopefully by EA as they seem to have the Wii controls under control)

You aren't alone, but you would still have elbow room if they stood you all on a pitchers mound.

Unless they change the mechanics for playing against people I don't know if I will get it. The mad dash to grab the best players when you start picking them got annoying after a while.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

if it is as good as other mario sports games, I will get it. Hell I have fun with wii sports baseball...

Never played the one on the GC, but it has good reviews. Must try it.

I've got the touch!!