By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Share Holders are Aware of Major Media Bias and Distored Info Against Nintendo

arbone said:
Abandoned the hardcore and core long ago and now are crying why the gaming world views them negatively.

No... Most hardcore and core abandoned Nintendo, not Nintendo them. Get your historical accuracy straight, hardcore/core audience abandoned Nintendo in 6th generation and claiming that Nintendo "is crying" is misinformation, fallacy and factually wrong. You are now crying about a shareholder that has some shares in Nintendo for pointing something factual and that can be easily be proven.

Their failures are real so they are reported as such. Their is no bias. You do a shiity job you get shit. Ms with red ring sony with nuts 600 price now its their turn.

Most of those "failures" are made up, look at recent Gameinformer debacle or all of those "anonymous sources" that are being reported like it is factual while its not. Those kinds of articles are just there to get ad money, not to report real and factual truth/information, that is why you get a lot of things being intentionally put out of context when comes to Nintendo and every move being depicted negatively even when that move is actually very positive. I guess we don't see every day doom and gloom article, news, reports about Nintendo since 1990is... Keep lying, they did a great job while it is fault lies in consumer and not company that you blame for your own incompetence to understand a simple concept.

Playing the poor victim will not solve their problems. It will only compound them. They are to oblivious the the reality of their situation. Have none to blame then them selfs.

Again factually wrong information... You compound them by your own failures. The reality is that consumers failed and not Nintendo, Nintendo just overestimated competence of a regular consumer and mentality. People thought that Wii U's gamepad is an add-on/a stand alone device just because of screen then I guess a regular TV or LCD is also just an add-on or a standalone device just because it has screen... Oh boy... People simply can't stop crushing my hope in humanity when even a crow can spot a difference between Wii and Wii U just by looking at shape of the console and controller/gamepad that it has. lol

A 3 year old should already know that simply by comparing two things, spot the differences, solve 2+2 equasion, connect the dots and get the simple answer.

Around the Network
mutantsushi said:

I'm open to actual evidence that is more representational...

Would you really say that is unrepresentational if Nintendo games were ahead by that metric?

Yes... Because internet does represent real world market... People say that they would buy that or that and yet they don't...

Actual results versus something basically synthetic... lol

eyeofcore said:
mutantsushi said:

I'm open to actual evidence that is more representational...

Would you really say that is unrepresentational if Nintendo games were ahead by that metric?

Yes... Because internet does represent real world market... People say that they would buy that or that and yet they don't...

Actual results versus something basically synthetic... lol

What are you talking about? Haven't you noticed how huge JRPGs and indie games are nowadays, while games like Madden and Call of Duty are crapped on by the real world market? o_O

Sony has been vilified in the past. Why? Mostly because they deserved it but, like anything that enters the court of public opinion, it expanded past the bounds of normal perception. When the PS3 was announced, the leadership of the Playstation brand was raked over hot coals.

Microsoft has been vilified recently. Why? Mostly because they deserved it but, like anything that enters the court of public opinion, it expanded past the bounds of normal perception. When the Xbox One was announced, the leadership of the Xbox brand was raked over hot coals.

Nintendo? Yeah, the Internet goes a big crazy with it sometimes, just as they had with the examples listed above. Here is the thing, though--no one has put themselves in that position as often and as certainly as Nintendo. The list of mistakes is a mile long. THAT is why Nintendo is always in the "news". It might seem like a war-zone, yeah, but Nintendo themselves has supplied most of the ammunition, like it or not.

I'm STILL open to actual evidence that is more representational...