By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One: 1080p/60fps Not Happening Anytime Soon, Not Enough Power But Tools Will Improve

Isn't Forza 5 1080@60?

Around the Network
AZWification said:

Eh. I am positive that Tetris  is going to be 1080p/60fps.

A Tetris remake with Forza5-like graphics? Very welcome.

This is going to be a loooong generation...

FlamingWeazel said:
g911turbo said:
FlamingWeazel said:
magkDan1 said:
In due time. I trust in Microsoft <3

Nothing ms can do,, technology is not magic..it's weaker period, buy a considerable amount.

The problem is people have lost sight of the OP.  The fact is that all the systems can output 1080/60.  Pi guy said it well.  So the guy  quoted in the OP is apparently not an insider from a quick google search... makes more sense now.

The "gap" is a different topic all together.  Yeah, the PS4 is more powerful, but that is not the subject of the OP.  The OP has nothing to do with the PS4 or any comparisons to it.

Xbox One CAN do 1080p/60.  It already is.  Case closed.  This forum's comments are becoming worse than YouTube comments... and that's scary!

What's the point of creating a thread to state the obvious? The fact it can do 1080p is pointless, doesn't say or prove anything. The fact is the same game on PS4, x1, the x1 would need sactifices like forza to get to 1080p and 60 FPS.

You just don't get it man.  The fact that it CAN do 1080p is NOT pointless... expecially since the OP is claiming otherwise.  In bold, YOU just stated that it's a FACT that the Xbox One CAN do 1080p.  You basically disproved, disagreed, and countered the OP.

Yet somehow the entire thread, beginning with BS info in the first place, went off topic and turning into a comparison flame war.  This thread was clearly created to start a flame war, because THAT is what we need.  ANOTHER thread where we discuss (argue?) that the PS4 is more powerful.  

That's my point.  I agree with your final sentence.  PS4 is more powerful.  But this OP was created to downplay the X1 even more (with false, twisted info), and start a flame war on a different topic no less.

the_dengle said:
Isn't Forza 5 1080@60?

Forza 5 is 1080P native and locked at 60FPS.

Around the Network
g911turbo said:
FlamingWeazel said:
g911turbo said:
FlamingWeazel said:
magkDan1 said:

Nothing ms can do,, technology is not magic..it's weaker period, buy a considerable amount.

The problem is people have lost sight of the OP.  The fact is that all the systems can output 1080/60.  Pi guy said it well.  So the guy  quoted in the OP is apparently not an insider from a quick google search... makes more sense now.

The "gap" is a different topic all together.  Yeah, the PS4 is more powerful, but that is not the subject of the OP.  The OP has nothing to do with the PS4 or any comparisons to it.

Xbox One CAN do 1080p/60.  It already is.  Case closed.  This forum's comments are becoming worse than YouTube comments... and that's scary!

What's the point of creating a thread to state the obvious? The fact it can do 1080p is pointless, doesn't say or prove anything. The fact is the same game on PS4, x1, the x1 would need sactifices like forza to get to 1080p and 60 FPS.

You just don't get it man.  The fact that it CAN do 1080p is NOT pointless... expecially since the OP is claiming otherwise.  In bold, YOU just stated that it's a FACT that the Xbox One CAN do 1080p.  You basically disproved, disagreed, and countered the OP.

Yet somehow the entire thread, beginning with BS info in the first place, went off topic and turning into a comparison flame war.  This thread was clearly created to start a flame war, because THAT is what we need.  ANOTHER thread where we discuss (argue?) that the PS4 is more powerful.  

That's my point.  I agree with your final sentence.  PS4 is more powerful.  But this OP was created to downplay the X1 even more (with false, twisted info), and start a flame war on a different topic no less.

Again everyone knows it can, ps3 and 360 could too it's a pointless thing to say.............in fact tthis thread is pointless not sure why I am still posting here lol.

FlamingWeazel said:
g911turbo said:
FlamingWeazel said:
g911turbo said:
FlamingWeazel said:
magkDan1 said:

Again everyone knows it can, ps3 and 360 could too it's a pointless thing to say.............in fact tthis thread is pointless not sure why I am still posting here lol.

Looks like we finally agree. 

Nsanity said:
the_dengle said:
Isn't Forza 5 1080@60?

So what you're saying is that the last 13 pages of discussion can be summed up with "but it already does that." Rad.

I see a lot of ppl talking about how power don't matter and how the really important thing is about the games and the gameplay and talking about ps2/xbox. i'm totally agree....but to be honest SONY kicks MS pretty hard ....in the Game Department the last Gen, so i don't know why some ppl think that will change.... And now it have the most powerfull hardware...

MS will improve their tools.... and SONY will do the same.

the_dengle said:
Nsanity said:
the_dengle said:
Isn't Forza 5 1080@60?

So what you're saying is that the last 13 pages of discussion can be summed up with "but it already does that." Rad.

Pretty much: