By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - One store in Iceland's account: ~100 PS4s sold on midnight launch, 3 WiiU's sold since 2012. (Update: Another sold 800+ PS4)

pezus said:

Also just found out that another store sold over 800 PS4s on launch night. Sold "far better" than PS3 at launch.

Weird that the Xbone is available in Iceland, but not in The Netherlands yet!! I mean they sold more than a million 360's over here, so what gives?

Around the Network

I didn't even know Nintendo did business in Iceland. Isn't there some other company that Nintendo deals with instead rather than shipping there themselves (thus making the few Nintendo units shipped there extraordinarily expensive... like Brazillian PS4s)

Why is it so low?! Is it even worth launching there in the first place ...

now i really want to know wiiu sales in ME...just went to a store today and the wii u($550) was more costly than ps4 ($470)

pezus said:

Iceland population: 320k

If we added the true launch day to the Iceland numbers we'd likely reach around 2000 or more, which would bring the ratio to over 0.6%. 

Oh my god.  This must be a bad place to get in trouble...Does everyone know everyone?

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Seece said:

The PSKing must have his Crowned prize

much better :P

pezus said:
Seece said:

See this post: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6022737

It's actually very high, considering the population.

Yeah I did, the numbers are still not worth the bother. I guess it all adds up tho ... or maybe not

Seece said:
pezus said:
Seece said:

See this post: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6022737

It's actually very high, considering the population.

Yeah I did, the numbers are still not worth the bother. I guess it all adds up tho ... or maybe not

How could it not add up? However small it still adds up. If that were true, you wouldn't be able to find any electronics, or other products in smaller countries!!

Xen said:
The next time that I'm making the joke of "there's only like seven Wii U's sold", I'm using Iceland as the example.

But then you'd be exageratting.

noname2200 said:
Xen said:
The next time that I'm making the joke of "there's only like seven Wii U's sold", I'm using Iceland as the example.

But then you'd be exageratting.

lol i didn't think that comment could be topped!