By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is it panic time for Microsoft?

The Xbox One was what, the 2nd? 3rd best console launch of all time.

Panic? Lol, no.

Around the Network

GAMES ONLY FOR ONE NOT ON 360 or PC!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Frankly, I'm a bit more worried about Sony. I don't hear investors calling Microsoft "junk", and I don't hear people predicting that Microsoft will be bankrupt in 2 years.

The thing is with the xbox is its less powerful than the PS4 and 100$ more so yeah its obvious that it won't sell as much as the PS4 unless they release some outstanding games. But not much in sight and yeah Titanfall doesn't look that great.

NavyNut said:
The thing is with the xbox is its less powerful than the PS4 and 100$ more so yeah its obvious that it won't sell as much as the PS4 unless they release some outstanding games. But not much in sight and yeah Titanfall doesn't look that great.

The average joe honestly doesn't understand or care about performance, history is proof of that. (Playstation 2, Wii as examples.)
Heck... Everything Apple makes is proof of that.

The price is the big kicker.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network
starcraft said:
This is why we should look at limiting thread-creating abilities to users with over a couple of hundred posts.

Yes, after far and away the most successful console launch in Xbox history, Microsoft should be panicking.

Sigh.

Like the members in the thousands and tens of thousands posts don't make outrageous threads?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Xbox One will do alright, especially with Titanfall coming soon. Also, it's still beating Wii U despite being twice as expensive

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

DonFerrari said:
starcraft said:
This is why we should look at limiting thread-creating abilities to users with over a couple of hundred posts.

Yes, after far and away the most successful console launch in Xbox history, Microsoft should be panicking.

Sigh.

Like the members in the thousands and tens of thousands posts don't make outrageous threads?

Absolutely they do, and mods should be more stringent in shutting down ridiculous threads, as part of a package of steps to raise the tone of conversation on this site.

That package should include limiting thread-creation privelages for new users, and for repeat offenders producing multiple appalling threads.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
DonFerrari said:
starcraft said:

Sigh.

Absolutely they do, and mods should be more stringent in shutting down ridiculous threads, as part of a package of steps to raise the tone of conversation on this site.

That package should include limiting thread-creation privelages for new users, and for repeat offenders producing multiple appalling threads.

Then I would have to agree with you a 100%... even more when we know a lot of low count post making threads are alts.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."