By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Back In Stock On GameStop.com

GameStop has just gotten a fresh restock of PS4 consoles today and there are a slew of bundle options. There doesn’t seem to be a restock of the standalone console, but at least you can get a bundle. The options are as follows:

Keep in mind that these are all online only deals. It’s unclear right now whether the stores have a restock but for those of you who would rather shop online and have the console delivered to your door, you might want to pounce on this deal before it’s gone. With the lack of restock and the high demand of the PS4, this might not last very long so click away and get your console while you can.

Around the Network

At least they're decent bundles. You get a few choices and they don't include crap. Over here in the UK, GAME throw in their crappy GAMEware accessories

Also, I think this is the first one of these threads I have entered where it hasn't been sold out by the time I checked

Munkeh111 said:
At least they're decent bundles. You get a few choices and they don't include crap. Over here in the UK, GAME throw in their crappy GAMEware accessories

Also, I think this is the first one of these threads I have entered where it hasn't been sold out by the time I checked

it seems as if stock has met demand in the usa. 

http://www.zoolert.com/videoconsoles/playstation-4/trackers/

Bestbuy has had these for a week in stock

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Bundled with everything without one dollar's reduction ?

Around the Network

These Gamestop bundles have been in stock the last couple of days now!

It's a few days wait until they come back into stock at Amazon UK, but a lot of the stores I have been passing have "in stock" signs outside. Seems like the supply issues are over.

I wish we had enough stock in europe :(

Most websites and retailers have a waitlist of 2 months!

bananaking21 said:
Munkeh111 said:

it seems as if stock has met demand in the usa.

http://www.zoolert.com/videoconsoles/playstation-4/trackers/

I wouldn't go that far, just quite yet.  When the heavy hitters (Walmart, Target, Amazon) can keep stock for at least a week,  then we will know that stock has finally met demand. My guess is that will happen early to mid Feb.

I'd say getting a PS4 for retail price is pretty easy now, at least in the US.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC