By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - GEARS 2 OR RESISATANCE 2 WHICH WILL SELL MORE?

Gears 2 will outperform the first Gears by a fair margin...It will get the M$ promotional push that Halo 3 received...Resistance will do very well but will Sony promote it enough?

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2

Around the Network

Gears of War 2 will pwn Resistance 2 in sales. MGS4 will sell more than Resistance 2.

Resistance looks so meh. Gears of War looks so much better.

Gears of War 2 is going to be a huge improvement on the original. Resistance 2 will need to make an even bigger improvement to even match Gears of War 2.

But thats just a matter of opinion, we will see. 

If Sony can push the online features of Res2 then they should get more sales. But as it stands it's looking to be Gears2. I also think it will depend on when either are released, the longer it takes to release on the 360.... the more (currently) that Sony is shifting hardware.

Good to see this site is still going 

I say Resistance 2.

Because I'm a rebel.

Which ever.. Because pretty much both are sold to me.

Around the Network

This question is a joke right...

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Gears 2 but i think resistance will do quite well though.

11ht11 said:
resistance 2, seems like the only game the ps3 has going for it

ya that and some small time game called METAL GEAR SOLID FIZZOUR

but seriously, like ive said in the past 2009-2010 is the year to get ps3.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

heruamon said:
This question is a joke right...

no, there are really ppl out there who think R2 will sell better than GoW2.

Funny things they are.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Resistance 2 will be a better game but gears 2 will sell more because of who its aimed at NA.

^great way to get free games and accessories for PS3,360,Wii,PSP and DS. Residents of US,UK,CANADA and AUSTRALIA (It actually Works i have done it and their is testimonials with pics)