By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - To all trespassers: Get the fudge out.

3 cups granulated sugar
3/4 cup unsalted butter
2/3 cup evaporated milk
1 lb semi-sweet chocolate, chips or block chocolate chopped up
7 oz. jar marshmallow cream
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup chopped walnuts

1 Prepare everything in advance and have ready to go - chopped chocolate, chopped nuts, best to have marshmallow cream already out of the jar and in a bowl that you can easily scrape out with a rubber spatula. Line a 13"x9"x2" baking pan with foil, butter the inside (alternatively, line the pan with waxed paper).

2 In a 3-quart, thick-bottomed saucepan, bring sugar, butter, and milk to a rolling boil on medium heat, stirring constantly once the mixture begins to bubble. Once the mixture reaches a boil, set your timer to 4 minutes. You will want to remove the mixture from the heat once it reaches 234°F on a candy thermometer (234°F at sea-level, adjust for altitude) which should take about 4 minutes. If you don't have a candy thermometer, just go with the four minutes.

3 Remove from heat. Quickly stir in chocolate and marshmallow cream. Once those have melted and are well mixed, stir in the vanilla and then the walnuts.

4 Pour into prepared pan.

5 Cool to room temperature before slicing (about 4 hours). You may want to chill in the refrigerator to get it more firm.

Makes about 3 pounds of fudge.

and know that you have finished you can get the fudge out and serve it to family and friends

Around the Network

OMG!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

SugarDaddo Splat sounds like he'd be right at home with doucheongames.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Did you guys know Microsoft sells Windows? I never knew that... pretty interesting eh? ;)

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

DarkNight_DS said:
Did you guys know Microsoft sells Windows? I never knew that... pretty interesting eh? ;)

you want to know whats funny. What does Vista mean? In art it means landscape or window, in psanish it basically means good bye. Why the heck would microsoft name their program windows landscape, Windows window, or Windows Good Bye? =P

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

MMMM... fudge.

By the way, "vista" is closer to meaning "view" than "goodbye". The phrase "hasta la vista" means (loosely) "until we meet again", "buena vista" = "good view", Windows Vista = bugfest, but the NAME implies that it provides quite a view. There is no hidden meaning of "goodbye" in Vista's name.

your calling fanboys stupid when your clearly a fanboy yourself

@original thread poster

Just ignore the haters.

@AoA; no no, "fat" is horrible word, it upsets people, try "morbidly obese".

I feel that that is an unfair generalisation of fanboys and my attorney will contacting you in the next two days on the account of fanboy racism.