By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Infamous: Second Son Trailer "It’s also running at true 1080p."

Tagged games:

Might buy the game if it has a nice LE way before I buy my PS4. Fucking beautiful, from graphics, to physics, to art direction, to choice of location.

Good to see environment effects, also... and to know why electricity isn't present as a power... I think

Around the Network

Wow, I'm impressed.
I hope they put the making of videos on the disc too.

Next gen is here.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Beautiful, but they haven't shown me enough gameplay to excite me enough about this game anymore. I will buy it later on in the year. Wont even have the PS4 when it comes out. What a missed opportunity to show other parts of the gameplay. Its not all about graphics.

Xen said:
Might buy the game if it has a nice LE way before I buy my PS4. Fucking beautiful, from graphics, to physics, to art direction, to choice of location.

Good to see environment effects, also... and to know why electricity isn't present as a power... I think

No electricity confirmed!

But yeah, Cole would probably die within the first minutes in the city^^

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
Xen said:

After sparking so much that he'd light all the city on the along road to his death

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Beautiful, but they haven't shown me enough gameplay to excite me enough about this game anymore. I will buy it later on in the year. Wont even have the PS4 when it comes out. What a missed opportunity to show other parts of the gameplay. Its not all about graphics.

?? Don;t understand this, it's the third infamous game...we know how they play, and we all know the better powers are in there.  it's like not buying halo because your not sure of the gameplay.......

Xen said:
vivster said:
Xen said:

After sparking so much that he'd light all the city on the along road to his death

That would be a refreshingly short game^^

vivster said:
Xen said:
vivster said:
Xen said:

Yep! I hope somebody from Sony is reading this... they could make it for cellphones/tablets.

"how long can you last until you die"

Xen said:
vivster said:
Xen said:
vivster said:
Xen said:

Yep! I hope somebody from Sony is reading this... they could make it for cellphones/tablets.

"how long can you last until you die"

I hope it's one of the endings. Just cole showing up and killing everything. That could be a new spnioff franchise " Around the world with Cole"