By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What are the symbols on zero suit samus? Chozo?

__XBrawlX__ said:

samus_windows.jpg

rofl, seems she has defected

Around the Network

I always thought samus liked linux better than all other operating systems. Because she can't get corrupted by viruses.

sc94597 said:
I always thought samus liked linux better than all other operating systems. Because she can't get corrupted by viruses.

sc94597 said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
I doubt it's Chozo considering that the Zero Suit wasn't made by them as far as I know.

She lived with them since she was 3 so they most likely made it.

Did they do her hair and nails too?

It has no obvious Chozo technology in it, really the suit could have come from anywhere but it's never included in the detection of Chozo technology.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Well I'm just saying It is most likely from the chozo. The symbols look chozo. It doesn't look like anything from the galactic fed. I would think if the galactic fed made it there would be a common earth symbol on it most likely english since the ships had english names. I will go get a pic of some chozo writing and we could compare.

Around the Network

I can't find any chozo symbols to compare.

In a few areas in the first Metroid Prime, you have to scan 4 Chozo symbols in order to open a doorway. This symbol does look reminiscent of those symbols, though I can't tell if it's exactly the same as any of them.

Chozo would make sense...since it's not like the Galactic Federation supplies her power suit.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

i think it might be a chozo but im not sure.

Don't know about the logo but the Zero suit looks the same as the uniforms worn by the Galactic Federation from Metroid Prime 3.