By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - THE GRAMMYS!!

Chris Hu said:
PSwii60 said:
Chris Hu said:
I'm also glad that Kayne West didn't win anything.

Right?! Of all that is holy blue hell of budgina's green earth and its Chipotlé goodness, I'm so efffffin' glad K-dub ain't got shit. eFf the Mr. Kardashian, and also eFf the Bieb for that matter! Curse the Ush for endorsing his Miley Cyrus-looking ass, too! :)

Totally agree with everything you said.  I also forgot I'm also glad that Tayolr Swift didn't win anything.  As much as I hate Usher for giving us the Bieber I had Simon Cowell even worse for giving us One Direction.  Anyway with the Biebers recent antics I'm pretty sure he will be irrelevant soon and hoping the same will apply to One Direction.

One Direction will just die off soon like all other boy bands do.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

When I thought it wasn't possible for me to feel more disconnected from mainstream music, they give Royals a Song of the Year award. >_>
I surrender my sword to you, modern music. You have beaten me thoroughly.

forest-spirit said:
When I thought it wasn't possible for me to feel more disconnected from mainstream music, they give Royals a Song of the Year award. >_>
I surrender my sword to you, modern music. You have beaten me thoroughly.

I think it's a great song :P
But then again I am quite keen of pop music

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Macklemore got Best Rap Album! I don't normally listen to rap, but I like Macklemore's style.

I don't waste my time on pointless award shows. unless,they come up with a rock music awards show,then I don't care. All of those people suck in my opinion. I hate %99 of main stream music.

Around the Network
oldschoolfool said:
I don't waste my time on pointless award shows. unless,they come up with a rock music awards show,then I don't care. All of those people suck in my opinion. I hate %99 of main stream music.

They had awards for rock music

Any of the nominees suit your style? Don't be such a hater/hipster. :P

I didn't look close enough the soundtrack for Django Unchained did get nominated but it didn't win so it really doesn't matter. Ugh, Skyfall won two Grammy's its not even close to being the best Bond song of all times. Its one of the most overrated movie songs of all time.

axumblade said:
Triwells said:
That Maleficent trailer was amazing and not just because it had Lana Del Rey in it :b

Also, I'd actually like Lorde if it wasn't for her mouth. I hate the way she talks crap about other artists. Blehhh

I personally don't care about how she talks about other artists. It was hilarious when she basically told Kanye West that Royals was about people like him. lol

What i find annoying is the strange dancing she does to her music when she's singing. 

You mean the Silent Hill nurse impersonation?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVtDhd26420

mysticwolf said:
Macklemore got Best Rap Album! I don't normally listen to rap, but I like Macklemore's style.

He didn't deserve to have the Best Rap Album.